Elite 24 | Syracusefan.com

Elite 24

orangefog

Certified Message Board Genius
Dunk Contest tonight at 7:00pm on EPNU
Game tomorrow night (8/25) at 7:00pm on ESPNU

Tyler Ennis is in the game along with Jermaine Lawrence, Andrew Wiggins, Wayne Seldon among others.

Tyler Ennis is in the game along with Jermaine Lawrence, Andrew Wiggins, Wayne Seldon among others.

Good looking out. Thanks since I'm in hardcore fantasy fball mode right now.

it was pretty sad...no words to describe the 3 pt and dunk

Any of you guys see this game (last saturday I guess)? If so, how did Ennis do, and what about our other recruits (I know lawrence was injured)?

Any of you guys see this game (last saturday I guess)? If so, how did Ennis do, and what about our other recruits (I know lawrence was injured)?
The game was a joke but Ennis played well. In control unselfish with nice touch. He'll be real good here.

Oh and jefgerson and selden are athletic SF reaks. 3 people mad jump shots, it was pathetic, but only Ennis hit one of the people we are.recruiting

The game was a joke but Ennis played well. In control unselfish with nice touch. He'll be real good here.
ok, good, thanks, ED. I looked up the game on ESPNU (useless) and there are no links to any results that I can find, except for a nice intereview of TE that orangeyes linked to under Tuesday articles (Basketball board).

It's a fool's errand to assign any real value to performances in the Elite 24, but it was nice to just see them in action. Ennis hit a few jumpers (some even guarded), Jefferson looked nice on a couple dunks and Selden's athleticism really stuck out.

It's a fool's errand to assign any real value to performances in the Elite 24, but it was nice to just see them in action. Ennis hit a few jumpers (some even guarded), Jefferson looked nice on a couple dunks and Selden's athleticism really stuck out.
I hear you .. and have seen many of these games. No defense. A bunch of dunks, etc. But its nice to hear how TE and other recruits looked, all the same.

Thanks.

That one pull up jumper that Ennis hit was the only thing of value I took from this game. Not that the defense was too tight, but it was smooth and one of the very few things that resembled a play that may occur in a game that counts.

For the people who were not able to watch this game and are curious as to what happened, let me assure you that this was a useless event for the following reasons:

1) It was an All-Star game.

2) It was played outside.

3) Instead of real coaches they had young NBA players serve as coaches (Irving and Jennings).

4) Instead of regulation baskets, their baskets were on long metal poles that vibrated every time somebody dunked a ball.

5) Because of reasons 1-3, almost %100 of the points scored in this game (and there were about 300 points scored between both teams) were on dunks.

6) Because of the style of the basket and the number of dunks, the hoops were vibrating up and down almost the entire game.

7) There was about 1 jump shot hit in the entire 300 point game. The good news (if it counts for news it all) is that Ennis hit the jump shot.

Other than that, I dont have anything to say about the game. I taped it and fast forward most of it. You'd learn more watching those guys run sprints than you would watching that travesty of a game.

Ok, lol, I feel better having missed it. As long as our boy looked good, that's what counts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom