Elite 8 (if we get there...) | Syracusefan.com

Elite 8 (if we get there...)

TBCuse11

Starter
Does anyone know the two game times for the Elite 8 games on Saturday? I dont even know if it is available anywhere, but I couldnt find it. Just curious (are the games going to be 1 pm and 4 pm, or 7 pm and 9 pm, etc...)

i know we wont know which one we are in yet, just trying to get an idea of game times...

TV Guide says 4:30 and 7:00

Yea I checked this last night and the games are at the times you listed. I would assume that the East region would be the early game and the West region would get the 7:00 slot.

Yea I checked this last night and the games are at the times you listed. I would assume that the East region would be the early game and the West region would get the 7:00 slot.

we got the late game last year and louisville-florida was the early game and that game was in phoenix.

Since one of LaSalle-Wichita State will be in the West Region Final you can book that game for 4:30pm on Saturday, and the East with their top 4 seeds alive and more sexy matchup for 7pm.

That hasn't been the case the last couple years that they've had the East/West regionals on Thursday/Saturday. I can remember 2010 the KSU/Butler game was the first game on Saturday. I was rooting for Kansas St. big time.

Since one of LaSalle-Wichita State will be in the West Region Final you can book that game for 4:30pm on Saturday, and the East with their top 4 seeds alive and more sexy matchup for 7pm.

bingo. if they base it on the sexier game, which they did last year, then the east is definitely getting the later game.

Probably the second game since Witchita/LaSalle vs Zona or OSU won't be as sexy a matchup as the Eastern one.

Only possible exception is if we were to play Marquette. SU-Marquette Big East rematch might be enough to have us play first.

I foresee no logic being used with who plays at what time. Afterall, somehow it makes sense to have Cal/UNLV start during west coast rush hour and Syracuse/Montana competing with the tonight show.

Does anyone know the two game times for the Elite 8 games on Saturday? I dont even know if it is available anywhere, but I couldnt find it. Just curious (are the games going to be 1 pm and 4 pm, or 7 pm and 9 pm, etc...)

i know we wont know which one we are in yet, just trying to get an idea of game times...
You mean when we get there. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom