Class of 2017 - Elite Camp | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Elite Camp

Team camps on D1 campuses are only for HS teams. NCAA banned AAU events on D1 campuses about 5-6 years ago I think. Might be the local upstate talent that will be at this event.
Ok then how about Westtown, Putnam Science, Neumann Goretti and The Patrick School?

Elite camp will be taking place on August 27th.
Didn't want to argue that there was in fact an elite team camp that took place, especially since I wasn't there in person with pictures or video to prove it. But I did just stumble across this: Elite Team Camp - Jim Boeheim's Offical Site

This is the reason why Richards was on campus, as well as MCW brothers. Tyus Battle brother too. SportsU, Albany City Rocks, Expressions among teams there in the Dome. Unfortunately, that's all I know.

Seeing lots of tweets with pictures. Any with Green or Mo Bamba? Any positive confirmation that they were actually there?

Seeing lots of tweets with pictures. Any with Green or Mo Bamba? Any positive confirmation that they were actually there?

Unfortunately, it's been pretty much radio silent on that front except for this...
Take it for what it is worth.

That was reported as possible, Arrigale said Green was primarily going to talk to the coaches and players, not really the camp. To me it is good news as it shows true interest. Unless he came in person to tell them he wasn't considering SU anymore.

That was reported as possible, Arrigale said Green was primarily going to talk to the coaches and players, not really the camp. To me it is good news as it shows true interest. Unless he came in person to tell them he wasn't considering SU anymore.

I agree. It's a good sign. Green probably wanted to get an idea where things stood with other recruits and give our coaches an idea what his timetable is. Oh, and make sure they'd welcome his friend, Mo, too.

True. Sounded like it was to talk to the coaches, check out things, and get big Mo on campus too. Sounding more and more like a package deal... possibly Randolph too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom