Class of 2014 - Emmitt Holt Webster Schroeder | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Emmitt Holt Webster Schroeder

Dominated last night. He is the best post player in Rochester...just doesnt have Chino's height...yet. That's why he isn't on the radar of big time schools. His name is going to spread though. Got the official invite from the City Rocks for EYBL this summer

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
That's good to hear because I remember you mentioned that he didn't play for a high profile AAU team. So I was going to ask if Jim Hart hasn't expressed any interest in bringing him to the ACR. Good to know that he has because the EYBL will be big time exposure for him. Chino sparked big time interest after the 1st EYBL event in Minnesota last year.

Just a few intriguing tidbits about Emmitt Holt:

In January his HS team faced Bishop Kearney with Chino, 6-9 Thomas Bryant and at least one other D1 recruit. Emmitt's line - 16 points, 16 rebounds and 6 blocks. Not too shabby for a kid who won't turn 17 until after the basketball season.

I watched him in a competitive scrimmage last Saturday. Aside from dominating down low, he hit 4-5 from outside, including a three. Very nice stroke from the FT line as well. All net.

He has just started to physically mature since I watched him last season. Time will tell if he makes to 6'8" or so, but it's been very impressive to watch his progression over the last 3 years. Let's see how this City Rocks thing goes!

Just a few intriguing tidbits about Emmitt Holt:

In January his HS team faced Bishop Kearney with Chino, 6-9 Thomas Bryant and at least one other D1 recruit. Emmitt's line - 16 points, 16 rebounds and 6 blocks. Not too shabby for a kid who won't turn 17 until after the basketball season.

I watched him in a competitive scrimmage last Saturday. Aside from dominating down low, he hit 4-5 from outside, including a three. Very nice stroke from the FT line as well. All net.

He has just started to physically mature since I watched him last season. Time will tell if he makes to 6'8" or so, but it's been very impressive to watch his progression over the last 3 years. Let's see how this City Rocks thing goes!
Great first post! Thanks for the info.

Emmitts line for the game on Friday:

14 pts, 18 reb, 5 (or 6) blocks

The opposing team really concentrated on denying Emmitt. He still scored nearly everytime they were able to get to him without 3 guys draped on him.

if he did get an offer from cuse, he would run to it..the family is a big syracuse fan but a religious background school will also be in it to the end..I say he ends up at St. Bonaventure

Class AA1 semifinals last night. Emmitt with 22 and 15 in the victory.

Class AA1 semifinals last night. Emmitt with 22 and 15 in the victory.
I meant to add that this sets up a showdown with Chino and Bishop Kearney in the finals on Sunday.

quote="brkn34, post: 555346, member: 3095"]I meant to add that this sets up a showdown with Chino and Bishop Kearney in the finals on Sunday.[/quote]
Will the game be on line anywhere? They used to always show the game live on TV in Rochester on Ch 13 but it used to be on Sat night.

Kearney nips Webster Schroeder last night. Here are the lines for the Holt/ Chino matchup:

Holt - 9 pts/13 reb/4 blx
Chino - 9 pts/8 reb/3 blx

Holt fouled out with 3 minutes to go.

Kearney nips Webster Schroeder last night. Here are the lines for the Holt/ Chino matchup:

Holt - 9 pts/13 reb/4 blx
Chino - 9 pts/8 reb/3 blx

Holt fouled out with 3 minutes to go.
Was as SU rep st the game

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I used my binocs to see if I could see an SU rep but I did not see one. Could have been hiding somewhere I suppose. Holt played well but hopefully he grows a few more inches.

I used my binocs to see if I could see an SU rep but I did not see one. Could have been hiding somewhere I suppose. Holt played well but hopefully he grows a few more inches.
Yeah, i guess that's really the crux of the matter here. A bit of growth and he's a legit recruit for a big name school. At his current height, he'll have a nice career at a Canisius or Bonnie. Guess, I'll have to get back to y'all next fall!

Talked to the family - UB, Niagara and Cansius of shown the most interest...they are hoping after the AAU circut and another year, he will get some of the big boys to show up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom