Ennis deadline | Syracusefan.com

Ennis deadline

samspann1

Living Legend
for pulling his name off of the list of draft eligible players is today, I believe.

Not that I expected him to do so, but I guess anything is possible...

Tyler wants to. Daddy says no. Have fun in Toronto with the 19th pick. Oh Canada.

Tyler wants to. Daddy says no. Have fun in Toronto with the 19th pick. Oh Canada.

That's a shame if it's really going down that way. (and I have no reason to doubt you at all based on your history here)

Same with grant. They could not beat Dayton. Ughh
They could not beat Dayton. But don't you know that Dayton is infinitely more difficult to play than your run of the mill NBA team? And you won't have the distraction of all those screaming fans... especially in Toronto. :noidea:

That's a great spot to land. They are a solid team, especially in the Eastern Conference. Masai Ujiri is a respected GM. They are top 10 in both O and D efficiency.

I think he could quite enjoy his time in Toronto and would be a fan favorite as a native son of Canada.

That's a great spot to land. They are a solid team, especially in the Eastern Conference. Masai Ujiri is a respected GM. They are top 10 in both O and D efficiency.

I think he could quite enjoy his time in Toronto and would be a fan favorite as a native son of Canada.

I'd much rather be in Toronto than a lot of NBA cities.

It takes two to tango. No reason Tyler has to listen to his father. If he truly disagreed with his father then he'd return to school for one more year; then go to the NBA and not share his money with his dad.

If true, wow. But I'm not surprised. The father is an AAU guy. Could totally see him doing that. I implied this in a few posts right after the Dayton loss. Couldn't really and didn't really fully explain myself because it would be outright stereotyping his father and jumping to big concussions based off zero info. Father seemed a bit too AAU for me.

for pulling his name off of the list of draft eligible players is today, I believe.

Not that I expected him to do so, but I guess anything is possible...

So why is parker decideing wednesday? or is he just announcing wednesday.

So why is parker decideing wednesday? or is he just announcing wednesday.

Because Ennis declared early, he had until the 15th to withdraw his name. However, since Jabari has not declared, he has until the 27th to officially declare.

I hope he declares, but by his statements, it seems like he is leaning toward staying. Of course Coach K could surprise us all and tell him to go, being he has 4 top 40 recruits coming in. Can he declare to go on a mission or something? I wouldn't mind him as much 2 seasons from now as I would next season.

That is not even close to accurate. Tyler never had any 2nd thoughts about returning once he declared. Not sure where you got that from but it's simply not true. I love when people make posts like this about what conversations are taking place at the dinner table. Neither Tyler or Tony could pick you out of a police lineup. Tyler is not the kind of kid who airs his feelings to anyone outside of his dad and brothers so not sure how you could possibly know what he his subconscious is telling him. No way on earth Tony would force Tyler to do something he didn't want to do. If that was the case Tyler would have been the point guard at Arizona, Memphis, or Louisville not Cuse. Tony and Tyler don't have the kind of relationship where a scenario like you have described would unfold. That's not what I've heard from sources but from having watched them interact for more than 5 years. You are a perfect example of what people who have real sources call message board media. - Nolan (yes I am willing to put my name on it when I make claims like I actually know what I am talking about)

That is not even close to accurate. Tyler never had any 2nd thoughts about returning once he declared. Not sure where you got that from but it's simply not true. I love when people make posts like this about what conversations are taking place at the dinner table. Neither Tyler or Tony could pick you out of a police lineup. Tyler is not the kind of kid who airs his feelings to anyone outside of his dad and brothers so not sure how you could possibly know what he his subconscious is telling him. No way on earth Tony would force Tyler to do something he didn't want to do. If that was the case Tyler would have been the point guard at Arizona, Memphis, or Louisville not Cuse. Tony and Tyler don't have the kind of relationship where a scenario like you have described would unfold. That's not what I've heard from sources but from having watched them interact for more than 5 years. You are a perfect example of what people who have real sources call message board media. - Nolan (yes I am willing to put my name on it when I make claims like I actually know what I am talking about)

Very interesting. It makes me feel better that Tyler and his father are on the same page about declaring. I wish nothing but the best for Tyler and his family.

gilardino is a well respected poster on here who has known sources. Does he know the Ennis family personally? Probably not; but he's been right on enough stuff here to be respected and to believe that whatever he says is accurate.

I have loved this board (and old board) since I was a teenager. I have the utmost respect for all the great info people on here provide. I read every day and really quite enjoy all he different personalities. But when people start talking about conversations between father and son and what someone has in their bank account you better have first hand knowledge. If you know a guy who knows a guy who has a friend that is close to the kids advisor it's not cool to speak factually. I get it when it comes to recruiting, playing time, etc... that's all in good fun. But not even the coaching staff themselves know what is being said behind closed doors between parents and their kids. That's just pure speculation.

I have loved this board (and old board) since I was a teenager. I have the utmost respect for all the great info people on here provide. I read every day and really quite enjoy all he different personalities. But when people start talking about conversations between father and son and what someone has in their bank account you better have first hand knowledge. If you know a guy who knows a guy who has a friend that is close to the kids advisor it's not cool to speak factually. I get it when it comes to recruiting, playing time, etc... that's all in good fun. But not even the coaching staff themselves know what is being said behind closed doors between parents and their kids. That's just pure speculation.

Oklahoma conference moves on the other hand, I have first hand knowledge.

If true, wow. But I'm not surprised. The father is an AAU guy. Could totally see him doing that. I implied this in a few posts right after the Dayton loss. Couldn't really and didn't really fully explain myself because it would be outright stereotyping his father and jumping to big concussions based off zero info. Father seemed a bit too AAU for me.

Who knows, maybe pops needs to pay back some "loans"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom