Ennis/ St. Benedict on ESPN @ 1 , good way to | Syracusefan.com

Ennis/ St. Benedict on ESPN @ 1 , good way to

Flacusian

All Conference
pass some of the anxious moments prior to the game. Briscoe also plays on the team and although only a soph he is every exciting to watch and according to Francis he is likely to wear Orange as well. Yesterday St.Benedict's beat Findlay Prep who had a 54 game unbeaten streak snapped by the play of Ennis and Briscoe as they led their team to a shot against Montverde (Fla) in todays title game on ESPN @ 1 PM.
St. Benedict's (NJ) vs. Montverde (FL)

pass some of the anxious moments prior to the game. Briscoe also plays on the team and although only a soph he is every exciting to watch and according to Francis he is likely to wear Orange as well. Yesterday St.Benedict's beat Findlay Prep who had a 54 game unbeaten streak snapped by the play of Ennis and Briscoe as they led their team to a shot against Montverde (Fla) in todays title game on ESPN @ 1 PM.
St. Benedict's (NJ) vs. Montverde (FL)

Great game. Ennis hit some big shots towards the end, including a big 3 to put his team up with 12 seconds left. Unfortunately kid from Monteverde hit a 3 to win with 2 seconds left. Ennis looked real good.

Really a shame that St. Benedicts lost. They should have double teamed Dakari during the 4th quarter. What happened to Mike Young at the end of the game. Wasn't even a factor.

Wow! First team I've watched Ennis in a live game, and I came away very impressed. Great handle...has a real knack for beating his defender off the dribble, getting into the paint, and creating shots/assists. One observation though, and this is not a knock on Ennis by any means, but he seems to play with zero intensity. Again, the guy is a great player, so I could really care less if he's slappin the floor, and screaming and yelling. For those who know Ennis better than I, however, is this just his personality? Does he ever wear his heart on his sleeve and play with emotion? Just curious...

BTW...F Dakari Johnson and his 2014 NCAA championship prediction. What a !

Dakari is going to be on my least favorite list for a long time. Ennis is a player. Watched the game yesterday and the end of the game today. He is clutch. How that kid missed the McD game is unexplainable.

Wow! First team I've watched Ennis in a live game, and I came away very impressed. Great handle...has a real knack for beating his defender off the dribble, getting into the paint, and creating shots/assists. One observation though, and this is not a knock on Ennis by any means, but he seems to play with zero intensity. Again, the guy is a great player, so I could really care less if he's slappin the floor, and screaming and yelling. For those who know Ennis better than I, however, is this just his personality? Does he ever wear his heart on his sleeve and play with emotion? Just curious...

BTW...F Dakari Johnson and his 2014 NCAA championship prediction. What a !

I noticed the same thing. The fact that he had such a great game and was hitting big shots leads me to believe that it is just his personality.

I noticed the same thing. The fact that he had such a great game and was hitting big shots leads me to believe that it is just his personality.

Even after the tough loss, there was zero emotion from him. It was almost as if he just lost a closely contested game of candy land or something. Again, not a knock on Ennis...just a little strange.

Shucks, missed it. Glad to see it is rebroadcast Monday morning at 12:00 A.M. One thing that is a little disconcerting is the fact that the gym is smaller and the cameras closer/lower to the court which gives it a different "feel" than most collegiate broadcasts.

What you didnt see was he became so upset, he drowned 14 kittens.you
Even after the tough loss, there was zero emotion from him. It was almost as if he just lost a closely contested game of candy land or something. Again, not a knock on Ennis...just a little strange.

Ennis took control for his team at the end and made 2 big shots. Nice short jumper in the lane after penetrating to retake the lead and a huge 3 from the right corner with 10 seconds left. That should have been the game winner. Too bad the other team hit a 3 with 2 seconds left. Someone must have blown an assignment cause that kid was uncovered in the corner. But nice showing by Ennis...expect good things from him at Cuse next year.