West Brom vs. Sunderland
West Ham vs. Everton
Chelsea vs. Fulham
Arsenal vs. Stoke City
Crystal Palace vs. Swansea
Cardiff City vs. Tottenham
Man City vs. Man Utd.

Commence...

great - stuck relying on my gunners to produce for my fantasy squad too.. so far even the liverpool boys are a dissappointment today.

Plays of the day:

Baines' second free kick goal, though first was nothing to sneeze at also.

The Holy Goalie's two stretch saves off Gerrard free kicks.

Andd we have our first sack of the year. DiCanio has been released by Sunderland. Big losses to West Brom and Crystal Palace will do that to you :oops:

For the crap Arsene Wenger gets, his management has been superb so far. Podolski, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla nursing injuries. Arteta just came back. Forced to start young Serge Gnabry tonight. If he can stay top 4 until his squad gets healthy, watch out.

Andd we have our first sack of the year. DiCanio has been released by Sunderland. Big losses to West Brom and Crystal Palace will do that to you :oops:

hopefully someone who is good for jozy replaces him.

For the crap Arsene Wenger gets, his management has been superb so far. Podolski, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla nursing injuries. Arteta just came back. Forced to start young Serge Gnabry tonight. If he can stay top 4 until his squad gets healthy, watch out.

i wasnt sure what to expect but am really psyched now with how well ozil fits in already along with what a force ramsey is becoming.

i wasnt sure what to expect but am really psyched now with how well ozil fits in already along with what a force ramsey is becoming.

I'm sure Ozil heard from others about the time/space on the ball you get in EPL. And yes, Ramsey I think is story of the season for Arsenal. Goals in EPL and CL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom