ESPN College Extra | Syracusefan.com

ESPN College Extra

available to DirectTV customers. hopefully all the SU games we would've had to stream via espn3 are now broadcast via DirectTV - we shall see

In any event its 8 channels of college sports goodness, available soon on your cable provider.

FINALLY! The OCHO is here!!!

espn8.png

I need to see this movie again. Why does Netflix not stream this movie?!?!?!?

available to DirectTV customers. hopefully all the SU games we would've had to stream via espn3 are now broadcast via DirectTV - we shall see

Yep, just need to have the Sports Package. Good for both Gameplan and Full Ticket. Will save me close to $300 this year, as I always subscribed to both, along with the Sports Package.

Yep, just need to have the Sports Package. Good for both Gameplan and Full Ticket. Will save me close to $300 this year, as I always subscribed to both, along with the Sports Package.
you mean Full Court?

Of course it starts on Saturday...

eveything i see says it will cost more than those did before so the value is hd vs sd for more money ?

eveything i see says it will cost more than those did before so the value is hd vs sd for more money ?

Well, for me it didn't cost any more because I already had the sports package. When I re-upped last month, the Directv rep told me ESPN was getting rid of the plans and as long as I had the sports package I would get this new ESPN content. For someone who doesn't have the sports package, you also get all of the Fox sports channels and a bunch others. Sports Pack costs me about $14/month. Full Court was $90/year and Gameplan was $119, I believe. So, saved $200, not $300.

Nice I have Direct TV and the sports package already.

I wonder if anything gets blacked out like on ESPN3?

Nice I have Direct TV and the sports package already.

I wonder if anything gets blacked out like on ESPN3?

At the bottom of the article "Blackout and regionalization restrictions will continue to apply across all platforms."

At the bottom of the article "Blackout and regionalization restrictions will continue to apply across all platforms."

Then I will still need to watch a few games replayed on ESPN3. For some reason I get blacked out on 1-3 OOC games every season.

Well, for me it didn't cost any more because I already had the sports package. When I re-upped last month, the Directv rep told me ESPN was getting rid of the plans and as long as I had the sports package I would get this new ESPN content. For someone who doesn't have the sports package, you also get all of the Fox sports channels and a bunch others. Sports Pack costs me about $14/month. Full Court was $90/year and Gameplan was $119, I believe. So, saved $200, not $300.

Wow you get hosed with DTV, TWC includes those two, FC/GP. in its $9/month sports package

Wow you get hosed with DTV, TWC includes those two, FC/GP. in its $9/month sports package

Am I correct that with Time Warner, if I have the sports package already, I'm good to go?

That's the base price. I get $5/month off, so the net is $9. Not sure if everyone gets that, so didn't mention it.

Am I correct that with Time Warner, if I have the sports package already, I'm good to go?

Should be, cause I got a message on my TiVo about a bunch of channel changes (add/deletes) and they seemed to be all ESPN related.