ESPN Tourney Challenge Complete; Congrats to Yard1960, Grand Pupa of Syracusefan.com for 2013-14! | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Tourney Challenge Complete; Congrats to Yard1960, Grand Pupa of Syracusefan.com for 2013-14!

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Perhaps the greatest honor a member of the board can receive is to win the annual board tourney challenge. The prestige and glory associated with it cannot be understated.

To enter, go to the following link, go down to the Search Group function and search for the syracusefan.com group. Enter it. It is a private group, use the password Boeheim to gain entry.

You can enter as many times as you want and do not have to be a regular to enter. Even Georgetown fans can participate.

Linkage

Last edited:
couldn't you off used an easier password to spell? i still can't get his name spelled right half the time

Last edited:
couldn't you off used an easier password to spell? i still can't get his name spelled right half the time

its spelled when you click on the group(when the window asks for password its near top of page) all you have to do is copy it

I hate to be THAT guy but it keeps telling me the password doesn't match and to try again. Anyone else having problems?

Wait a minute - I just saw the disclaimer about Georgetown fans! WHAT???

I'm joining with the blindfold bracket I filled out lol. Should be fun.

I put in my real bracket and a chalk bracket to see which finishes higher. I've yet to put together my SU winning it all bracket.

I put in my real bracket and a chalk bracket to see which finishes higher. I've yet to put together my SU winning it all bracket.
I did two Cuse winning it all brackets for this group and about ten Cuse winning it all brackets in other locations (Billion Dollar, Syracuse.com, etc). I finally filled out one without us winning it all...after filling out that bracket, I felt unclean.

Even though by the means of reason, I can't see this team actually getting past the sweet 16, both brackets I filled out have Syracuse beating Louisville in the championship game 73-68. I put my brackets through the ESPN analysis, and came out as my total picks as being very low, with Syracuse having the least chance of winning.

How do you expect a Hoya fans to get by the password!? They have enough trouble remebering JB!

Is there a former Champions Lounge for this???

Are you planning on making it rain? :p
Just looking for the buffet, open bar and seat by the fire to mock the meek and bracket challenged as we move world markets over cigars while waiting for the tip.

Well that and I haven't seen Tristan in a bit...

Wow last year there were 219 entries, this year we already have 256 with a couple of hours for people to still enter.

Okay, I filled out my bracket, but then can't figure out how to post it and get out.

Okay, I filled out my bracket, but then can't figure out how to post it and get out.

You have to login to espn.com, find the syracusefan.com group, fill out a bracket and then there's a button to click when you are done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom