ESPN3/ black out help | Syracusefan.com

ESPN3/ black out help

ROCcuse

2nd String
I'm in a black out area for ESPN3 and I remember y'all talking about a program that hides your IP location for things like this. If permissible on the board, would you provide me with the name/link to the program? I've found things that look familiar but want to make sure they are legit. Cheers

Seriously if you want to keep your sanity you're better off not watching.

I'm in a black out area for ESPN3 and I remember y'all talking about a program that hides your IP location for things like this. If permissible on the board, would you provide me with the name/link to the program? I've found things that look familiar but want to make sure they are legit. Cheers

I think this was the one I was pointed to when I had my last computer, but I haven't really had a need for it lately. I dont recall any problems with it, and assuredly others will chime in if I am wrong ;)
http://www.expatshield.com/

Also, I want to give thanks to SneakyFrenchSpy for being a standup guy for a number of years by helping out with streams for the games. Many folks on here have no idea what a difference he made in my(and likely others') viewing ability when I first came on board and a number of times since. This is as good time of year as any to express our gratitude and let folks know they make a difference.
Edit: I'm not just saying that because he has one of my favorite avatars on the board either. The guy is legit, like Shaft.

Last edited:
I think this was the one I was pointed to when I had my last computer, but I haven't really had a need for it lately. I dont recall any problems with it, and assuredly others will chime in if I am wrong ;)
http://www.expatshield.com/

Also, I want to give thanks to SneakyFrenchSpy for being a standup guy for a number of years by helping out with streams for the games. Many folks on here have no idea what a difference he made in my(and likely others') viewing ability when I first came on board and a number of times since. This is as good time of year as any to express our gratitude and let folks know they make a difference.
Edit: I'm not just saying that because he has one of my favorite avatars on the board either. The guy is legit, like Shaft.

Thanks CaptainJ . Will take a look at this program.

I use NoScript, which makes getting streams to work difficult (knowing which sketchy looking addresses to let through). may look to AdBlockPlus as SneakyFrenchSpy mentioned as an alternative

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom