Estime & Broyld to play on Saturday! | Syracusefan.com

Estime & Broyld to play on Saturday!

"Shafer: WR Brisly Estime has practiced this week and should be good to go Saturday at Clemson. Same with WR Ashton Broyld."

Our offensive plan of attack has to be quick throws. The more guys who can A) Get open and B) Exploit the space given to them the better.

I agree with this 100%. Clemson's d-line is nasty. Our o-line has been solid but this will not be a good matchup for them. I actually think the bubble screen game might make a reappearance. Hopefully, with a more accurate passer and a quicker release, it will be more effective.

I agree with this 100%. Clemson's d-line is nasty. Our o-line has been solid but this will not be a good matchup for them. I actually think the bubble screen game might make a reappearance. Hopefully, with a more accurate passer and a quicker release, it will be more effective.

Some actual blocking would help, too.

Nice to see them back on the field, I wonder who is losing their snaps with the pair being back?

I know Clemson has a good d-line, especially Beasley. Curious though as to how teams have fared running directly at him. I think we can have some success with inside zones, especially on the left side. Helps with play action, which should help get estime and broyld into space.

I know Clemson has a good d-line, especially Beasley. Curious though as to how teams have fared running directly at him. I think we can have some success with inside zones, especially on the left side. Helps with play action, which should help get estime and broyld into space.

Yeah, our blocking scheme will be a huge key. I also think against a quick and aggressive d-line, screens can be effective. I look for a lot of screens to our backs, PTG in particular.

Curious to see how Lester uses them. Wish we were getting Foy back, but from Tom's post yesterday, sounds like that won't happen this year.

images

As long as they don't take many snaps away from Ishmael, this is great news.
Really hope SU goes 3-wide on almost all sets.

It will be interesting to see how much more productive Broyld and Estime are with Long throwing to them.
Yes indeed. Will be watching this aspect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom