Estime runs 4.42 laser time. | Syracusefan.com

Estime runs 4.42 laser time.

Can't find his Instagram, but I checked his twitter, sounds like he will be extremely dissappointed in his time...

"We run that 40 laser today... 4.26 or less..."

Sounds like he thinks he's faster than he is. Hand timing is always so different from the laser times.

I could beat him with my leg tied to sugar bear

I love these kids who post that they run or expect to run 4.2s, throughout football I've seen a bunch of them. How many people have run a sub-4.3 40 in the NFL combine ever, like 3? Somehow, I doubt we have a dozen kids running 4.2s every summer.

Not a knock on Brisly, a 4.42 is something to be very proud of, just think its funny.

How many people have run a sub-4.3 40 in the NFL combine ever, like 3?

No there have been a dozen or slightly more that have run sub 4.3 at the combine since they went to the electronic clock in about 1999-2000.

I love these kids who post that they run or expect to run 4.2s, throughout football I've seen a bunch of them. How many people have run a sub-4.3 40 in the NFL combine ever, like 3? Somehow, I doubt we have a dozen kids running 4.2s every summer.

Not a knock on Brisly, a 4.42 is something to be very proud of, just think its funny.

Yup it's crazy how people with hand timers stop the clock "quite" a bit earlier than the real time is. 4.42 is solid, but if he wants to make the next level as a high draft pick he needs to get his clock time in the 4.3s for the combine in three summers.

For some reason all I can think of is this:
or this... for all you OCC fans out there
onondaga-community-college-lazers-logo.jpg

The thought of jonathan thomas running at me at such speeds has me more scared than manlius' local dabo impersonator after the clemson game

I just don't believe anything I read with 40 times. it makes no sense to me that they don't wear pads first of all.

Don Beebe supposedly as fast as Deion Sanders. I will never forget Beebe returning a kick against the falcons where he was in the clear and out of nowhere Deion runs him down. It looked like Beebe running down Lett.

was dumbfounded watching it - what just happened

estime has nothing to worry about, he probably is a 4.4 and that's amazing and enough to fly by most players

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom