Stephen Bailey@Stephen_Bailey1 · 24h
Video: Syracuse freshman LB Jonathan Thomas. RT @jonny_suave1: Check chasin
1f4b0.png
1f4b5.png
1f34a.png
#4:5
231a.png
laser time http://bit.ly/1rlbDiX

something tells me this kid makes an impact this year. he looks to be physically ready as a true frosh

something tells me this kid makes an impact this year. he looks to be physically ready as a true frosh
He's one of the guys I really hope redshirts actually.

First off, the night before my colonoscopy I ran a 4.4 to the throne.

4.4 is a heck of a time and working on his quickness off of a stop and snap should be his next step. One thing I've noticed is how some players are quick at the beginning to create separation early and those who run and after X amount of steps and create it. Marvin Harrison always amazed me with his skills to sharp cut and create space and it would have been interesting to see how he would have been in this offense.

There is no doubt that this team is getting faster and faster each year, overall.

I always question a 40 time when a player or high school coach reports they run a 4.4 or 4.5 or 4.6, etc. If the same person says they ran a 4.53 or 4.67 it's much more believable.

Last edited:
I always question a 40 time when a player or high school coach reports they run a 4.4 or 4.5 or 4.6, etc. If the same person says they ran a 4.53 or 5.67 it's much more believable.

Dick Vermiel, when he was doing color for (i think college) games - before his stints with the Rams and Chiefs- said that in his entire career, he'd never timed a player, college or pro in less than 4.5. of course that's with a stopwatch. But it still indicates the difference between what is claimed and what is true. Basically, if you're fast and can get out in front of somebody, you're likely to score. You don't really need to know more than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom