Euro Soccer question | Syracusefan.com

Euro Soccer question

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
This may seem strange, but I am seeing if any of our soccer devotees actually know anyone in the soccer game in Europe or more particularly England.

Long story short, my son will be traveling to northern England this April with his club. Someone here who saw my son training and works with a goal keeper group in England is arranging for my son to be seen by people who, to some degree, matter over there. I am hoping to expand upon those numbers, or get some advice or additional contacts.

FYI he is pushing 6'2" and 180lbs and is 15 YO freshman.

This may seem strange, but I am seeing if any of our soccer devotees actually know anyone in the soccer game in Europe or more particularly England.

Long story short, my son will be traveling to northern England this April with his club. Someone here who saw my son training and works with a goal keeper group in England is arranging for my son to be seen by people who, to some degree, matter over there. I am hoping to expand upon those numbers, or get some advice or additional contacts.

FYI he is pushing 6'2" and 180lbs and is 15 YO freshman.

Check out the USA section of the Big Soccer forum. Maybe the English section would be more helpful?

I remember reading somewhere on that forum about younger players trying to break into teams and get seen.

Good Luck!

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/categories/usa.136/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom