everyone is crazy | Syracusefan.com

everyone is crazy

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
win is a win is a win.

Hunt thew a 6 inch punch to a guy in a helmet who was trying to drag his helmet off. ga tech blocking ruins careers and possibly lives to an extent. 1 is an ejection, the other isn't a foul. go figure.

Wilson struggled big time (i am so confused by the other thread)

and the #1 thing why everyone is crazy

WHY IN THE HELL DID MCDONALD NOT FFED GULLY ALL GAME LONG? DID HE HAVE 10 CARRIES?

win is a win is a win.

Hunt thew a 6 inch punch to a guy in a helmet who was trying to drag his helmet off. ga tech blocking ruins careers and possibly lives to an extent. 1 is an ejection, the other isn't a foul. go figure.

WHY IN THE HELL DID MCDONALD NOT FFED GULLY ALL GAME LONG? DID HE HAVE 10 CARRIES?
Agreed but my #1...

WHY IN THE HELL DID OUR DEFENDERS KEEP RUNNING FULL SPEED 15 YARDS PAST THEIR RUNNING QB, EVERY PLAY?

CusefanATL said:
win is a win is a win. Hunt thew a 6 inch punch to a guy in a helmet who was trying to drag his helmet off. ga tech blocking ruins careers and possibly lives to an extent. 1 is an ejection, the other isn't a foul. go figure. Wilson struggled big time (i am so confused by the other thread) and the #1 thing why everyone is crazy WHY IN THE HELL DID MCDONALD NOT FFED GULLY ALL GAME LONG? DID HE HAVE 10 CARRIES?

This.

I think McDonald was so married to his system that he didn't want to do the prudent thing: run at them with our much bigger Oline and let our RB's loose.

Agreed but my #1...

WHY IN THE HELL DID OUR DEFENDERS KEEP RUNNING FULL SPEED 15 YARDS PAST THEIR RUNNING QB, EVERY PLAY?

Yeah. That's the definition of insanity. Over and over again. So frustrating.

I don't know. I didn't think the defender didn't do anything big. I barely saw any of this ripping off the helmet business. This stuff happens ALL the time but you CANNOT throw a punch. You're up on the scoreboard against Villanova. It is beyond unacceptable.

It will be interesting to see what McDonald comes up with if Hunt is out the next game.

win is a win is a win.

Other than that 65 yarder, the rushing game basically sucked eggs - 33 rushes for 71 yards, including some literally horrific running by Austin Wilson. [Yeah, let's risk injury to the second-string QB, because we'd all love to see AJ out there.]
I wanted to see more PTG (and Morris, too) but it wasn't working much better than the passing game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom