Exhibit A | Syracusefan.com

Exhibit A

Exhibit A for what premise? I hope it's not that we can't win in outdoor conditions in October or November because we have lots of outdoor games on our schedule in those months.

Exhibit A for what premise? I hope it's not that we can't win in outdoor conditions in October or November because we have lots of outdoor games on our schedule in those months.
Nope OrangePA covered the answer, if you can't run you can't win in this weather.

You're an amazing weatherman. All of our away games will be in heavy winds and rain?

C'mon. You're a better poster than that.

Baylor's biggest losses under Briles were with driving wind and rain. Babers choose Syracuse in part because half of his games would 100% not be in those conditions.

All of that said, I expect this team to get way better running over the next 2 seasons.

All of that said, I expect this team to get way better running over the next 2 seasons.

I hope so, but i don't know that we have amy bruiser type runningbacks coming in, and that is really what we are missing right now.

If you can't run the ball, you can't win in heavy, wet weather

Amen. I learned this lesson the hard way. As much as the run game has taken a back seat in a lot of offensive schemes, there is still no substitute for a truly balanced offense, no matter how well you pass the ball.

Amen. I learned this lesson the hard way. As much as the run game has taken a back seat in a lot of offensive schemes, there is still no substitute for a truly balanced offense, no matter how well you pass the ball.

The travesty is that the Briles/Babers system is built to and wants to run. A lot.

If you can't run the ball, you can't win in heavy, wet weather
Well GA southern did score fifty seven

And we can't run the ball in the dome.

I'm not seeing the weather too much, not worth planning for

We should put a roof on our stadium. That would help.

I hope so, but i don't know that we have amy bruiser type runningbacks coming in, and that is really what we are missing right now.
Joe Morris wasn't a bruiser, but hit the line quickly, and usually didn't fall down when touched. Every one else we play has a runner who moves the pile, we have runners, who go down with arm tackles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom