EYBL Video | Syracusefan.com

EYBL Video

Shenexon

All American
I videotaped a number of games at the Hampton EYBL event this past weekend and will be posting highlights and links to full games as I get them ready. This first one is part of a game played on Saturday between Albany City Rocks & CIA Bounce. Obokoh is #34 on the team in White. Ennis is the point guard on the team in Red. His number is 11 but it was nearly impossible to see in person and is unreadable in the video.

Here's the link to the full video, though it's just the second half of the game.

A big man who can shoot free throws...sign him up

Here's a highlight clip of Dakari Johnson from the Hampton EYBL event. He's number 41 in the white uniforms. He's in the class of 2014 but wanted to keep my videos in one thread:

He was one of the most impressive players I saw during the weekend. Here's the link to the full game:

Dakari Johnson

Here's a highlight clip of Dakari Johnson from the Hampton EYBL event. He's number 41 in the white uniforms. He's in the class of 2014 but wanted to keep my videos in one thread:

He was one of the most impressive players I saw during the weekend. Here's the link to the full game:

Dakari Johnson

He's like a high school version of Andrew Bynum. Pretty smooth offensive moves. Plays defense the Arinze way, using his body well, even though he's playing mostly below the rim. Could work on his conditioning, but he is smooth with the ball in the low block.

Here's a highlight clip of BeeJay Anya & Ishmail Wainright from a Saturday game between Team Takeover and Houston Hoops. Anya and Wainright are both in a wonderful shade of Orange with Anya being #23 and Wainright being #5. It was the best game we saw over the weekend and ended with a buzzer-beating 3 pointer by Wainright with their team down by 2. It was a great moment. Most of the highlights are of Wainright. Anya played ok but Wainright was much more active. Oddly, I think the only outside shot he took was the game-winner.

For those that would like to see the whole game, here's the link

Thanks for all of the vids Shenexon. It's greatly appreciated :)

Here's a highlight clip of Obokoh from his Saturday night game. He's #34 in the dark uniforms. He was very active in this game and moves well.

I haven't uploaded the whole game yet but will provide a link when I do.

Thanks for all of the vids Shenexon. It's greatly appreciated :)
Actually, I want to thank you for sending me to get the video, as I wouldn't have done it without your suggestion. My son Josh and I enjoyed it immensely. I only wish we had shot more games. It was good to see the guys you've been talking about and to see all of the college coaches in action. I have two more games to edit and hope to have the highlights up tonite.

Here are the highlights of the Sunday 4/29/12 game between E1T1 and BABC. Dakari Johnson is #41 in the white uniforms, Goodluck Okonoboh is #34 in the dark uniforms, and Jaylen Brantley is #2 also in the dark uniforms.

I don't have the full game uploaded yet but will post the link when I do.

Here's the last highlight video from the games my son Josh and I shot last weekend. It's Tyler Ennis and his team CIA Bounce in their Sunday game against The Family. He provides a fine performance in this game. He didn't score much but demonstrated the point guard skills that have him high on SU's list. He's #11 in the white uniforms.

I've got just two more updates of the video from last weekend. Here are higher quality versions of the 6 highlight videos I made from the Hampton EYBL games. They took a while to upload to YouTube but seem to play ok. I could only embed one video so made the remainder into links. My next and last update will be links to all of the full games. I have three more games to upload and will do that tonite. I'll post the links to the full games in the morning for anyone that wants them.

Ennis & Obokoh Saturday 12:30 PM Game
Link

Dakari Johnson Saturday 5 PM Game
Link

Anya & Wainright Saturday 6:30 PM Game
Link

Obokoh Saturday 8 PM Game
Link

Brantley, Goodluck & Dakari Johnson Sunday 12:30 PM Game
Link

Ennis' Sunday 2 PM Game

Many thanks for taking the time to tape and upload!

Here are the links to all the full games:

Ennis & Obokoh Saturday 12:30 PM Game
Link

Dakari Johnson Saturday 5 PM Game
Link

Anya & Wainright Saturday 6:30 PM Game
Link

Obokoh Saturday 8 PM Game
Link

Brantley, Goodluck & Dakari Johnson Sunday 12:30 PM Game
Link

Ennis' Sunday 2 PM Game