Ezekiel Elliott Visits Weed Shop | Syracusefan.com

Ezekiel Elliott Visits Weed Shop

Symphony Steve

All American
It's legal in Washington state, but marijuana is barred in the NFL. While I think that players should be free to use it, especially since it's often a desirable alternative to other painkillers, it can't please Jerry Jones that there's Elliott, already under investigation for an alleged domestic violence incident, visiting Seattle weed shop 'Herban Legends' before he's even played his first pre-season game:

Jerry Jones says Ezekiel Elliott’s visit to weed shop “is not good”

I stopped in one of those shops on my last trip to Seattle... It was insane. "Is this your first time? let me give you the tour.. Everything on the right you can smoke, everything on the left you can eat"

They should be opening in Alaska in the next couple months. I think I'll partake in some brownies.

For me it's always a non story. But I get you. Same if he were a New York Football Giant.

Same for me, but I am sure Goodell will find a way to suspend him, and then when the next time a player slugs his wife, he will give him a medal.

I stopped in one of those shops on my last trip to Seattle... It was insane. "Is this your first time? let me give you the tour.. Everything on the right you can smoke, everything on the left you can eat"

They should be opening in Alaska in the next couple months. I think I'll partake in some brownies.
Never knew there was a distinction. I'm counting on you Massachusetts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom