Fab Melo to miss Tournament | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo to miss Tournament

This is my fault.. When I came into work today, I changed my backround from a Basketball picture, to a lax picture... I killed us

This is my fault.. When I came into work today, I changed my backround from a Basketball picture, to a lax picture... I killed us

I'll do you one better - at about 2:00 p.m., I decided that I'd like to study Fab's early-season play (with the expectation that we'd see it reemerge on Thrusday) and I popped in the Seton Hall game. Late in the first half, I started to get some startling texts.

I'll do you one better - at about 2:00 p.m., I decided that I'd like to study Fab's early-season play (with the expectation that we'd see it reemerge on Thrusday) and I popped in the Seton Hall game. Late in the first half, I started to get some startling texts.

We suck

Mike Waters on with Mike F on YES

Mike W They can't win it all without Fab, so much runs through him. He's a real good passer and a very good shot blocker.
Really? Evertime he gets the ball at the top of the key, I cringe knowing he is about to sling it one handed to Scoop under the basket with 3 guys wearing a different color jersey in front of him.

Gottlieb tweeted exactly my thoughts: time to press and press and press to cover our lack of any inside presence and rebounding.

Without Fab, there is no one to defend the bucket when the press is broken

Man, I really hope we can get Nerlens next season. This is ridiculous, they are paying for your education and all you have to do is pass. What an absolute idiot.
Why? we can't protect our star players like Kentucky. We are a grease fire.

I have seen the SU program called cursed and snake bitten out here. Are you serious? I am a huge SU supporter but this program has become an embarrassment this year. And on other threads people who put the blame on JB get hammered. Enough is enough. Everything that has happened this year could have been prevented. No one is out to get SU - the program is obviously a mess.

Took a red eye last night, so took a nap from about 1-3 today.

Had a dream that we locked down Noel (have literally never dreamed about bball or recruiting, and I'm not even that heavy into the recruitment news),

Woke up and saw the crawl on ESPN stating Melo was gone.

I only wish I were kidding.

About the dream and Melo.

While all you haters are upset at Fab I just wanted to break into this thread to throw this in your face:

Fab owns 3 of the 4 most viewed threads on this entire forum - EVER!

You'll always be a winner in my book Fab!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom