Class of 2015 - FAB Melo | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 FAB Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfmooncuse

Hall of Fame
petitioning NCAA for reinstatement as all his communication was provided in English and Spanish. He states that he wasn't provided adequate notice as he only under stands Portugese. Fab said "Eu cometi alguns erros, mas quero jogar basquete. Obrigado fãs."

If true (do not believe it myself), then he is an even bigger dummy than I originally thought.

By the way, that translates to "I made some mistakes, but I want to play basketball. Thank you fans.".

petitioning NCAA for reinstatement as all his communication was provided in English and Spanish. He states that he wasn't provided adequate notice as he only under stands Portugese. Fab said "Eu cometi alguns erros, mas quero jogar basquete. Obrigado fãs."
Although someone who speaks Spanish most likely won't understand someone speaking in Portuguese, the written text is very similar.

Although someone who speaks Spanish most likely won't understand someone speaking in Portuguese, the written text is very similar.

Fabuloso Fab não viciado em fônica amigo!

How do you say - "Fab is dead to me' in Portuguese?
In Spanish Fab "estas muerto para mi". I looked it up in Portuguese and is Fab "esta morto para mim". Note how similar they are.

How do you say - "Fab is dead to me' in Portuguese?
Only Portuguese? I would take that to the floor of the UN and have spoken by a majority of languages of the planet. Then go to Area51 and go for the galactic languages we probably are hiding there I'm sure I'm missing a spoken tongue somewhere but when it comes to Fab only one word is all you really need and that is DUMB.

Only Portuguese? I would take that to the floor of the UN and have spoken by a majority of languages of the planet. Then go to Area51 and go for the galactic languages we probably are hiding there I'm sure I'm missing a spoken tongue somewhere but when it comes to Fab only one word is all you really need and that is DUMB.

Classy. An old man bashing a foreign student that had learning issues.

not saying he did/does or did not have learning issues.

But the fact he was seen out at Chucks 4 nights a week or more all year probably had a fairly adverse affect on his ability to learn.

Study sessions...

But the fact he was seen out at Chucks 4 nights a week or more all year probably had a fairly adverse affect on his ability to learn.

Fab Melo was at Chucks the day that we beat Wisconsin to go to the Elite 8. Think about that for a second.

Classy. An old man bashing a foreign student that had learning issues.
Who's old. Learning issues are one thing but failing to show up for classes is a big dumb action by the Fab man.

What is the big deal?

It's taboo to be at the bar after your team had a huge emotional win that you couldn't be part of because you got ruled academically ineligible. Especially after you had a bad rep for skipping class to go to chucks.

Fab Melo was at Chucks the day that we beat Wisconsin to go to the Elite 8. Think about that for a second.

Obviously mentalities are different, but if I couldn't play and couldn't travel, I wouldn't be able to go out and celebrate without my team. I would have had to wait until they got back.

It's taboo to be at the bar after your team had a huge emotional win that you couldn't be part of because you got ruled academically ineligible. Especially after you had a bad rep for skipping class to go to chucks.

I'd say it would be more taboo if he was there and Wisconsin won. I don't think it's a big deal either.

4 nights a week? he was there nightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.