Fab not done? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Fab not done?

JLH is a total Dog. If that is the best she can look with all of the wonders of TV she must be a heck of a site first thing in the am. Come on guys JLH

Woof woof

jennifer-love-hewitt-bouncy-boobs-great-legs.gif

butthurt-dweller-meme-generator-her-teeth-are-too-long-wouldn-t-bang-5728f6.jpg

So two "reliable" people here say that there is something to this rumor... Two other reliable people say there is no chance at all... And others dont care either way and are justposting pics of JLH. That's where we're at... I want this to be true in such a bad way.

Black uniforms would be perfect but to fill it out we would need some alterations to JB something like this.

Followed by a voice over by Dr. Gross saying "Lord Boeheim Rise"

Did the letter begin with the words 'Four score and sever years ago.."? If it did, I can see why the NCAA might have been skeptical as to its authorship..

Fab admitted he received help, but was he entitled to the help? That's the universities stance.

Dude those are the best breast ever, god bless her Plastic Surgeon, he has obtained perfection.

Ummmm, did you happen to see my avitar? ;) Spectacular!

Dude those are the best breast ever, god bless her Plastic Surgeon, he has obtained perfection.

Pretty sure they're real...otherwise she got them at a very young age.

Ummmm, did you happen to see my avitar? ;) Spectacular!
I thought it was a topographic map of the United States, with the Rockies out West and the Appalachians in the East.:noidea::cool:

No THIS is moe proof that there is a god:

download.php

Kate Upton for the win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors