Fall Ball 2016 | Syracusefan.com

Fall Ball 2016

A possible chance for McGinley to show his former squad what they are missing

A possible chance for McGinley to show his former squad what they are missing

I liked his style on the field. Too bad McGinley felt the need to transfer. It must have been tough but it didn't feel like the coaches were forcing him to leave?

I liked his style on the field. Too bad McGinley felt the need to transfer. It must have been tough but it didn't feel like the coaches were forcing him to leave?

He needed to move on. The PT wasn't there for him after the wrist injury and his embarrassing off the field antics.

He needed to move on. The PT wasn't there for him after the wrist injury and his embarrassing off the field antics.

Good point. A fresh start was probably what he needed. I thought he had some nice potential.

Paul Schwedelson ‏@pschweds
Between transfers of Bomberry and Henry Grass from Hopkins, SU bringing in players to step in at either midfield/attack right away.

Evans, Salcido, Mariano, Solomon, Bomberry, Grass. Not a bad top offensive unit, especially considering loss of Donahue and Barber.

so what do our offensive units look like so much on offense now

Good point. A fresh start was probably what he needed. I thought he had some nice potential.

Yes, if the UFC opened up their weight classes to include inter-gender bouts.

Good riddance.

HeadStrong event is always a great day for lax. Looking forward to making the trip to philly. I imagine the games will be played at Penn Park instead of Franklin Field. Penn Park has two turf fields next to each other, one of them has a slight hill on the side allowing for better sight lines.

2 of the 3 from Penn, Drexel and St Joe's would be the best matchup of the day

HeadStrong event is always a great day for lax. Looking forward to making the trip to philly. I imagine the games will be played at Penn Park instead of Franklin Field. Penn Park has two turf fields next to each other, one of them has a slight hill on the side allowing for better sight lines.

2 of the 3 from Penn, Drexel and St Joe's would be the best matchup of the day

I'm thinking about making the trip down to Fall Ball with my 9 and 6 year old. Do fans have access to the players after the game? Meeting a player or two would be a big thrill for my boys.

I'm thinking about making the trip down to Fall Ball with my 9 and 6 year old. Do fans have access to the players after the game? Meeting a player or two would be a big thrill for my boys.
I would assume so. If its at Penn Park, the parking lot is close to the field and there is an open grass area between the lacrosse fields and softball field where the teams could do a post game tailgate.

Man Faceoff Unit is pretty thin, only one non Senior on the roster with Farrell gone and the Florida kid who we all thought would be a star not back either.

Doesn't seem like we lost anyone significant to be honest. Was Farrell a F/O guy, I can't place him for some reason.

He was F/O, out of Whitesboro. Wonder where he went?

He was F/O, out of Whitesboro. Wonder where he went?

Probably a D2 school to get some PT. Sitting behind Ben Williams and Paduda there is almost no PT to be had. Although had he held out for one more year the spot is wide open next year with Williams and Paduda graduating.

Man Faceoff Unit is pretty thin, only one non Senior on the roster with Farrell gone and the Florida kid who we all thought would be a star not back either.

Williams
Paduda
Martin
Demarco
Varello

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online