Fan Fest Date? | Syracusefan.com

Fan Fest Date?

DoubleDee

All American
Anyone aware is the date is already set for fan fest this year?

Suggestion: open football wing for viewing? I have yet to get in there.

Practice starts on August 4th with the first week of closed practices, next week at Fort Drum, so Friday of the following week--August 22--would be my best guesstimate. But then again, with only 25 days from the start of practice until the 'Nova game plus the IPF construction going on by the practice fields, maybe they will roll FanFest into the Fort Drum scrimmage. Or maybe cancel it all together this year.

How's that for a definitive answer?:confused:

Anyone aware is the date is already set for fan fest this year?

Suggestion: open football wing for viewing? I have yet to get in there.

Practice starts on August 4th with the first week of closed practices, next week at Fort Drum, so Friday of the following week--August 22--would be my best guesstimate. But then again, with only 25 days from the start of practice until the 'Nova game plus the IPF construction going on by the practice fields, maybe they will roll FanFest into the Fort Drum scrimmage. Or maybe cancel it all together this year.

How's that for a definitive answer?:confused:

If the pattern of the last few years hold true, then look for friday the 8th for fan fest. My family's annual summer trek to the homeland has been in the first few weeks of August and has coincided nicely with the past few. If they do it like last year, then they will be heading up to Drum that weekend for their week of practice up there, with the scrimmage being held on the 15th. That would then give the team two weeks to prepare for the opening game on the 29th.

I write this in North Carolina. I have no connection to the program. I only go off of the past few instances.

C Bomb said:
If the pattern of the last few years hold true, then look for friday the 8th for fan fest. My family's annual summer trek to the homeland has been in the first few weeks of August and has coincided nicely with the past few. If they do it like last year, then they will be heading up to Drum that weekend for their week of practice up there, with the scrimmage being held on the 15th. That would then give the team two weeks to prepare for the opening game on the 29th. I write this in North Carolina. I have no connection to the program. I only go off of the past few instances.
This is my thought also. It's always on the Friday of the first week. And I believe the first day in full pads? The 22nd is only one week til kickoff, so I imagined earlier than that.

This is my thought also. It's always on the Friday of the first week. And I believe the first day in full pads? The 22nd is only one week til kickoff, so I imagined earlier than that.

image.jpg

Everyone in SU Marketing is too busy trying to get Otto into that lip-sync battle with Fallon.

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 37m
The Syracuse training camp schedule is out. First practice is this Saturday. Fan Fest is Saturday, Aug. 9. Fort Drum week is Aug. 12-15

Bring some tools to FanFest and you can help out on the IPF construction.

Fan Fest will be in the SU Soccer Stadium guys. Makes the most sense to me. Big field, stands, a lot of open area for the kids on the other side of the field. And there's a video board on that field.

Fan Fest will be in the SU Soccer Stadium guys. Makes the most sense to me. Big field, stands, a lot of open area for the kids on the other side of the field. And there's a video board on that field.
Great Idea.

wait is that a typo? fan fest is on a saturday?

Great job having this on a Saturday. I know the timing was a little bit of an issue in the past when it was on a week day.

Yes. Saturday August 9th at the Soccer Stadium from 3-7PM.

I'd like to say I'll see you all there but I'll be in NYC for a Yankees game! See you all August 29TH!

Glad this is a Saturday and nice idea using the soccer stadium. Should make sure the new uniforms are on display.

Yes. Saturday August 9th at the Soccer Stadium from 3-7PM.

I'd like to say I'll see you all there but I'll be in NYC for a Yankees game! See you all August 29TH!

Hey DB ... Last year season ticket holders were able to pick up their ticket books at Fanfest. Will they be available next week, or do we have to wait for them to be mailed out?

Hey DB ... Last year season ticket holders were able to pick up their ticket books at Fanfest. Will they be available next week, or do we have to wait for them to be mailed out?

I would call them monday morning 315-443-2121 ext 0 -- they get mailed out this week so maybe you can just pick them up there in lieu of mail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom