Fans at the game today | Syracusefan.com

Fans at the game today

CNY in Miami

Walk On
i've attended every SU basketball and football game held in Florida since I relocated here over 30 years ago. There were a lot of SU fans at the game, very realistically 30% of the crowd were SU fans, but they gave the team zero support. In past years it felt like an SU home game-this year the crowd was not into it, very disappointing.

That is disappointing. Some times our fans feed off the team instead of creating an atmosphere that the team can feed off of. (dome issue also - not just commenting on our Florida based fans)

i've attended every SU basketball and football game held in Florida since I relocated here over 30 years ago. There were a lot of SU fans at the game, very realistically 30% of the crowd were SU fans, but they gave the team zero support. In past years it felt like an SU home game-this year the crowd was not into it, very disappointing.
what part were they supposed to cheer for? you realize that we got outscored by 20 in the second half right? it's the crowd's fault, my god what a joke.

what part were they supposed to cheer for? you realize that we got outscored by 20 in the second half right? it's the crowd's fault, my god what a joke.[/QUOT

It was a tight game until the last few minutes- there was every reason for Orange fans to cheer the team on. Just because the team is losing, or might lose, doesn't mean you should not show support.

With 5:15 left in the game the score was tied 44-44, fans can give a team energy, our fans didn't give the team any support.

With 5:15 left in the game the score was tied 44-44, fans can give a team energy, our fans didn't give the team any support.
Good news for Hop and the team. At least that explains the poor play down the stretch yesterday.

what part were they supposed to cheer for? you realize that we got outscored by 20 in the second half right? it's the crowd's fault, my god what a joke.
Are you serious?Miami went like 14 minutes without a point in the 1st half and we had an 11 point lead. Did you watch the game?

Uhh. How about the 1st half when we held Miami scoreless for 10 minutes.

How about Mali shooting 5/5 from 3?

There was plenty to cheer about and I only saw/heard them get really excited once and only 1 time heard a faint LGO.

we were up 23-11, chief

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom