Fantasy Baseball | Syracusefan.com

Fantasy Baseball

SWFLCUSE

All Conference
I've been on the search for an active fantasy baseball league, anyone here running one or in one that has spots that still need to be filled?

Anyone else interested in this? I could renew our league from last season. New members are always welcome.

I'm interested for sure.

If anyone is interested, I'm thinking about putting together a small-ish (8-10 teams) league that will then be the subject of a weekly column at Otto's Grove, hopefully finding some humor in matchups, standings, etc.

If anyone is interested, I'm thinking about putting together a small-ish (8-10 teams) league that will then be the subject of a weekly column at Otto's Grove, hopefully finding some humor in matchups, standings, etc.

If you're looking for humor, I'm definitely the man for your league.

Thanks TDT. I really enjoyed this last year even though I didn't do too well.

I'm ready to defend my title. We need more people to sign up though!

I'm all over that. Send me the link.

Our Syracusefan.com league is currently set to "offline draft." It's gotta get changed, so TDTOrange you have to select a day and time for the live draft.

I like using quality starts as a pitching category and I also use OPS on the batting side.

Other than that I use the regular 5x5 categories.

We have 6 teams signed up, looking to get to at least 8. Don't be shy folks.
https://yho.com/mlb?l=117406&k=57b3294bf7b6d126&ikey=736e164a59ece414

I added QS and OPS as scoring categories, which gives us 12 head-to-head categories each week.

Draft tenatively set for Weds. Apr 1 8:30pm. Is this a good time for everyone? Would you prefer a different night or maybe on weekend? Scoring starts on Apr 5, so it will have to be done before then.

I added QS and OPS as scoring categories, which gives us 12 head-to-head categories each week.

Draft tenatively set for Weds. Apr 1 8:30pm. Is this a good time for everyone? Would you prefer a different night or maybe on weekend? Scoring starts on Apr 5, so it will have to be done before then.

I'd kinda prefer Tuesday or Thursday nights or on the weekend but I'm flexible. Not a deal breaker.

4/1 draft Works for me. Yeah, I think we had 8 teams last year. 6 will make it a VERY shallow league, where everyone will have all-stars at every position.

I'm number 7. That draft date and time looks good for me.

Sweet. One more for a semi-competitive league. ;) Perhaps I won't run away with it this year.

Is this a one-league draft or a mixed draft? Is it auction or purely draft?

Any keepers from the year before?

I play in an NL-only auction league, and would seriously like to be considered for this, regardless of format.

Is this a one-league draft or a mixed draft? Is it auction or purely draft?

Any keepers from the year before?

I play in an NL-only auction league, and would seriously like to be considered for this, regardless of format.

No keepers. Standard Yahoo format. No auction. Casual to semi-competitive players.

Draft is still set to offline. TDTOrange better to set it and change it later because I've had situations in the past with Yahoo where draft slots stop being available on specific days due to heavy traffic.

I also believe that Yahoo will not let us have a league that's Head to Head with an odd number of teams. Can we find one more person to sign up? Did Symphony Steve sign up yet?

Draft is still set to offline. TDTOrange better to set it and change it later because I've had situations in the past with Yahoo where draft slots stop being available on specific days due to heavy traffic.

I also believe that Yahoo will not let us have a league that's Head to Head with an odd number of teams. Can we find one more person to sign up? Did Symphony Steve sign up yet?

Nice catch. I thought I had it set previously but apparently forgot to hit save. It's set now. And yes, we need at least 1 more. Looking for 3 to 5 more, so you slackers need to get on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom