Fantasy football question ... | Syracusefan.com

Fantasy football question ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
I have both Matt Ryan and Andrew Luck. Ryan is No. 1 in fantasy points thus far, but this week he's playing on the road against Denver (who, paradoxically is also my D/ST). Aqib Talib will probably give Julio a lot of trouble, and everyone knows all about Von Miller. Luck is a much better QB despite the Colts have given him almost no one to play with. However, they're at home to Chicago whose D is not particularly strong. I've moved both in and out at least twice this week. Thoughts?

I have both Matt Ryan and Andrew Luck. Ryan is No. 1 in fantasy points thus far, but this week he's playing on the road against Denver (who, paradoxically is also my D/ST). Aqib Talib will probably give Julio a lot of trouble, and everyone knows all about Von Miller. Luck is a much better QB despite the Colts have given him almost no one to play with. However, they're at home to Chicago whose D is not particularly strong. I've moved both in and out at least twice this week. Thoughts?

I would play Luck, even though the team around him stinks. I have Julio on my team, he got me 45 points last week,and I somehow lost. :bang:

Mariota is also available for a spot start ...

"The Titans have spent the past four weeks explaining why Marcus Mariota does not look as good as he did a year ago despite keeping a similar version of the offense and adding superstars like Andre Johnson and DeMarco Murray to the offense. That changes this week against the troubled Miami Dolphins. Sensing the walls closing in, coach Mike Mularkey will open up the playbook for his young signal caller and allow him to take the Miami Dolphins down. Mariota will score four total touchdowns on Sunday via the pass and the run in a Titans win."​

Mariota is also available for a spot start ...

"The Titans have spent the past four weeks explaining why Marcus Mariota does not look as good as he did a year ago despite keeping a similar version of the offense and adding superstars like Andre Johnson and DeMarco Murray to the offense. That changes this week against the troubled Miami Dolphins. Sensing the walls closing in, coach Mike Mularkey will open up the playbook for his young signal caller and allow him to take the Miami Dolphins down. Mariota will score four total touchdowns on Sunday via the pass and the run in a Titans win."​

I would try to play Mariota, are you in the syracusefan league?

I would play Luck, even though the team around him stinks. I have Julio on my team, he got me 45 points last week,and I somehow lost. :bang:

Luck is capable, he had a 35 against Detroit in week 1. But Moncrief was healthy that game.

I would try to play Mariota, are you in the syracusefan league?

Yeah, the Dolphins D is awful so far (until they play the Jets :D)

No, just a low profile 10 team H2H league run by my god-son. I was OOT when syracusefan's league was all put together, also when the draft was held. Possibly next year, I'm sure I'd enjoy it. :)

No, just a low profile 10 team H2H league run by my god-son. I was OOT when syracusefan's league was all put together, also when the draft was held. Possibly next year, I'm sure I'd enjoy it. :)

Its fun, your guy Forte has killed my two weeks in a row now, I would replace him, but my other rb is hurt.

Its fun, your guy Forte has killed my two weeks in a row now, I would replace him, but my other rb is hurt.

Injuries have been hell this year. My No. 1 pick (from # 9 slot) was Doug Martin. Added to him are Decker, Gates and Bailey. :confused: :mad:

Matt Ryan.

The man's on an absolute role and Andrew Luck is as inconsistent if not more so than Eli.

Even though Denver is the number 1 D and the game is on grass I would start Ryan over Luck.
Luck gets his points because his teams fall behind and throw the ball to comeback. If the Colts can't get ahead of the Hoyer led Bears they won't against anyone. I think Luck will get points but I ride my top guy. Cam put some points on Denver I think Ryan will as well.
I go with Ryan

Even though Denver is the number 1 D and the game is on grass I would start Ryan over Luck.
Luck gets his points because his teams fall behind and throw the ball to comeback. If the Colts can't get ahead of the Hoyer led Bears they won't against anyone. I think Luck will get points but I ride my top guy. Cam put some points on Denver I think Ryan will as well.
I go with Ryan

Peace offering accepted. It's time to move on. And thanks. :)

I go with Ryan

I was thinking about sitting Julio Jones for Stefon Diggs, but Jones is too good, he is going to get his catches, even against a really good defensel

For the record, I eventually sat Ryan (15) and started Luck (22.2) so that worked, but Mariota went for 30. Anyway, what really hurt was benching Tevin Coleman (22.3) after hearing all the speculation about his sickle cell trait at altitude, and spot starting Sproles (6.8) because he was playing against Detroit. Leaving Coleman in and spotting Mariota would have gotten me a win, but that's fantasy football for ya. :noidea:

For the record, I eventually sat Ryan (15) and started Luck (22.2) so that worked, but Mariota went for 30. Anyway, what really hurt was benching Tevin Coleman (22.3) after hearing all the speculation about his sickle cell trait at altitude, and spot starting Sproles (6.8) because he was playing against Detroit. Leaving Coleman in and spotting Mariota would have gotten me a win, but that's fantasy football for ya. :noidea:

My team really crapped the bed this week, especially your guy Forte, I am really hoping Rawls from sea comes back this week, so I bench him.

Bump: Tevin Coleman, coming back off the IR, or Devontae Booker, Denver's #1 RB. Looking at the Fkex spot. I already have RB's Jeremy Hill and Doug Martin going. Martin has to face Sea, Hill vs, Baltimore. Maybe I should swap Martin out for Coleman?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom