Fav player from 2009 till now? | Syracusefan.com

Fav player from 2009 till now?

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Basically since our resurgence. Mine is dion. He brought such a swagger and confidence to that 2012 team that our teams rarely have. And he played incredibly well off the bench.

Close 2nd is ennis. He probably would have been #1 if he came back, or hit the shot against Dayton. But the way that team crashed and burned and then he bolted left a really bad taste in my mouf.

Cop out- Scoop, Brandon, Andy and MCW tied. Scoop and Brandon because imo they didnt get enough credit for being part of multiple SU teams that were among the best of all time. Andy because he more than any of single player i have ever seen, showed how dominant JBs zone could be (we are still benefitting from that today) if played correctly with the way he hustled all game and closed out on shooters the way he did. MCW because of how he led us to a FF with the way he disrupted on the top of that zone and with his play making.

Melancer46 said:
For me, MCW. Dion and Ennis were closer to my bottom than they were to my top lol. I'd probably say my top 5 is, in order: MCW Rautins Cooney Wes CJ
same 5 for me swapping out Cooney and putting dion in

628x471.jpg

Dion. Kris Joseph coming off the bench was great, too. I had lots of confidence in the 2012 team due to Fab and Dion. 2010 was amazing due to Wes and Andy. Of course Brandon was always there, too. Like Coach says, the last 6 years were amazing. Brandon was the most constant.

Wes or Andy. Tough call between the 2.

Dion is near the bottom. Attitude and trying to tear the team apart from the inside out doesn't fare well in my book.

Reactions: cto
Andy, Wes, Arinze and Baye (That means something when JB names an award after you) - Tough for me to pick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom