Fedora and UNC | Syracusefan.com

Fedora and UNC

Just saw someone on Twitter putting his name as a contender for South Carolina. Uh, no. That's not happening.

Said it before, I'll say it again: Fedora won't be going anywhere until one of the big jobs in Texas comes open again, is my well educated guess.

UNC has always had one of the more talented rosters regardless of the coach. This year things clicked. Beating Clemson will not be a big surprise.

Why would he leave? Until VT or Miami wakes up, UNC has a pretty easy path to the ACC champ game (not that SEC east is all that hard lately). If UNC didn't lose to USC there are two ACC teams in the top 4 right now.

Besides, why can't UNC become a powerhouse football school? Seems about perfect to me.

Just saw someone on Twitter putting his name as a contender for South Carolina. Uh, no. That's not happening.

Said it before, I'll say it again: Fedora won't be going anywhere until one of the big jobs in Texas comes open again, is my well educated guess.
We have a board guru with really, really strong ties to UT and he agrees with you that Fedora will be a the top of their and ATM's lists if either of them has to get a new coach.

We have a board guru with really, really strong ties to UT and he agrees with you that Fedora will be a the top of their and ATM's lists if either of them has to get a new coach.
He's from College Station so it makes sense. My boss is a good friend of Fedora's, and a former college teammate of his. He's the one telling me this stuff.

Why would he leave? Until VT or Miami wakes up, UNC has a pretty easy path to the ACC champ game (not that SEC east is all that hard lately). If UNC didn't lose to USC there are two ACC teams in the top 4 right now.

Besides, why can't UNC become a powerhouse football school? Seems about perfect to me.
They've been asking the same question since they last won the ACC championship in 1980.:eat popcorn:

They always start slow and finish well.

But last year after laying that odd egg against NC State at home in the finale, following that up by a Rutgers bowl beatdown. I didn't think he'd survive that one.

This year's slow start was short lived. But they can't seem to live that loss down the way that, say, Oklahoma has to Texas.

Quazzum69 said:
Why would he leave?

Sanctions

He has to be a legit candidate for Georgia.
Local paper here opined that they really want Kirby Smart and he may be looking for a gig this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom