Fellow Giants fans. Who do you want ? Who do you think it will be ? | Syracusefan.com

Fellow Giants fans. Who do you want ? Who do you think it will be ?

CuseHulk

Starter
I want Doug Marrone (caveat has to keep BMAC as OC)
I think it will be BMac

I want Doug Marrone (caveat has to keep BMAC as OC)
I think it will be BMac

I think Marrone would get chewed up by the NYC media. He may be a good CEO type, but I need to see more from him. TC had to re-calibrate to succeed with the NYG and I don't know if Marrone can do the same thing. I don't dislike Marrone by any means, I just don't think he's earned it yet.

I absolutely do not want Mike Smith or Spags.

If McAdoo has Eli's backing, then go with him at this point. We've clearly committed to Eli, so we need someone he is on board with.

The Giants HC job is a top three job in the NFL, which means in the world. It would be a fast ascent by McAdoo, but Eli had a helluva year and with better in-game management we could have had three to four more wins, easily.

If ownership jumped ship on Coughlin to hire Marrone I will be livid. Like serial killer livid.

I have no issue if McAdoo is named the guy.

I would have no problems with Hue Jackson either.

They should just have kept Coughlin. Big mistake getting rid of him. With all of the injuries they have had the past 3 seasons its a miracle they won as many games as they did

Marrone's has not proved enough for me to want him as HC of the Giants.
Not in any order:
Lovie Smith
Mike Smith
Ben McAdoo
Matt Patricia
Hue Jackson
Nick Saban (won't happen)

I think Marrone would get chewed up by the NYC media. He may be a good CEO type, but I need to see more from him. TC had to re-calibrate to succeed with the NYG and I don't know if Marrone can do the same thing. I don't dislike Marrone by any means, I just don't think he's earned it yet.

I absolutely do not want Mike Smith or Spags.

If McAdoo has Eli's backing, then go with him at this point. We've clearly committed to Eli, so we need someone he is on board with.

The Giants HC job is a top three job in the NFL, which means in the world. It would be a fast ascent by McAdoo, but Eli had a helluva year and with better in-game management we could have had three to four more wins, easily.
Mike Smith is a good HC.

Honestly really don't know at this point. Any of the candidates I can find faults with. I will be ok with Marrone as HC, McAdoo as OC and Lovie Smith as DC :)

Why did san fran have to ask permission of the giants to interview Coughlin? he wasn't a giants employee any longer.

Why did san fran have to ask permission of the giants to interview Coughlin? he wasn't a giants employee any longer.

Its because he resigned as opposed to actually being fired

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom