FIFA 2014 World Cup all-purpose thread | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

FIFA 2014 World Cup all-purpose thread

Ballack has definitely had a celebratory drink before he came on air. He's trying so hard not to smile right in this Brazilian guy's face.
I said Ballack is probably drunk. The dude is saying nothing because Silva looks like he wants to go Wayne Brady and choke a person.

Germany 1 USA 0

Seems pretty good now.

(though imagine if Germany doesn't close the deal)
We did draw Italy in 2006 when they won the WC. Dutch seem more likely to beat Germany but I think they will play Argentina and beat them.

It might be shortsighted but seeing the Brazilian players crying just makes me laugh. You had 90 minutes to have a respectable showing, but it wasn't even close to that. Losing in penalties would warrant the crying but getting blown out should be more embarrassing than sad.

image.jpg

It might be shortsighted but seeing the Brazilian players crying just makes me laugh. You had 90 minutes to have a respectable showing, but it wasn't even close to that. Losing in penalties would warrant the crying but getting blown out should be more embarrassing than sad.
At one point, the Brazil fans started cheering for Germany. They did the "ole" after every pass -- just brutal.

That was one of the most unprofessional displays I've ever seen in high level sports.

Julio Cesar sucked for QPR and I'm glad he's gone. Now the world sees why.

A couple of games ago the pbp guys were acting incredulous that he was no longer good enough to play for lowly QPR...
Now we have him in Toronto sigh

What do France and Brazil having in common?

Neither defense could stop the Germans.