finally saw end of game | Syracusefan.com

finally saw end of game

upperdeck

Living Legend
what in the world were they doing on that last 4th down play that uconn scored on? Uconn ended up with 3 guys in the end zone and we had 2 guys to cover it, all three were open?

I almost think we should have called the TO to make sure we had the coverage we wanted. uconn had lost of time to get the play off. the reverse of last year CMU were we did call a TO that killed us.

I'm watching now. Just got to that play. Middle of the field was ummmm... open.

The same coverage they had on the fake field goal. Lets leave their receiver wide wide open. That'll confuse them.

Good thing they didn't get the onside kick . I could easily have seen them score a TD and go for 2 and win that game .

Good thing they didn't get the onside kick . I could easily have seen them score a TD and go for 2 and win that game .
This is the exact reason I decided that after that last TD was a great time to take the dogs for a walk. It was easier for me to assume we won than it was to actually watch the onside kick and the potential ensuing TD drive and 2 pt conversion. I made the decision that if that sequence of events actually happened I didn't need to witness it.

Luckily the walk took about 30 minutes and I was able to read about the win on the board.

This is the exact reason I decided that after that last TD was a great time to take the dogs for a walk. It was easier for me to assume we won than it was to actually watch the onside kick and the potential ensuing TD drive and 2 pt conversion. I made the decision that if that sequence of events actually happened I didn't need to witness it.

Luckily the walk took about 30 minutes and I was able to read about the win on the board.
I did the same thing ( N0 dog ) and then I thought , they could recover that kick and our D looked out of it . So I went back to view it and Erv made a great play , but it was too close .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom