Fine Lot Tailgate Recap - Va Tech | Syracusefan.com

Fine Lot Tailgate Recap - Va Tech

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
I have been meaning to do this after every game but just haven't found the time. To go with a huge win this past Saturday we had another outstanding tailgate in the fine lot even if we had to move over about 7-10 yards from our normal spot.

Just wanted to take a moment and thank Weedsportwarrior and his wife, GocuseCaz, GOSU96, CuseNewbie (our hero), JSorange, Consigliere, Bees, Lincolncuse, and everyone else who assisted with the cooking, bringing items and set up. A special shout out to my better half as well who once again took the reign as the head check and prepared 4+ dishes. The tailgate received another slew of compliments form the attendees and we had by far the largest tailgate in the west lot. Also a big thank you to Giaco and his wife for assisting with the clean up. I encourage those of you who join us for the fine lot tailgates to pick a game or two over the season and help us with the clean up which can be quite extensive. Myself and a few others missed the first TD because of the time it took us to breakdown and clean up.

With 2 more home games left there are 2 additional chances to come out and enjoy the fine lot tailgate and see what the fuss is all about!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom