Fine Mess Tailgate: Nova Edition | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess Tailgate: Nova Edition

Mark
We plan on 4. can bring some cheese, crackers & pepperoni if you want. Let me know.
Ray

Mark,
I'm in for 6-8 people. Please let me know if I can be of any help. I have the day off and have a small grill you could use if needed. Let me know if we can bring anything like Hofmann Hot Dogs, soda, beer or water. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Last edited:
Ok folks we are up to about 120...that is twice what I originally expected. I can only take 1 or 2 more small groups and then I'm shutting it down. Great response! This bodes well for attendance for the game.

The next small group that joins is out last one then it is closed...I might open it up later in the week for a few more groups...but I want to make sure we got this one covered.

Admin please Thumbtack

Where: Fine Lot (back edge of the lot closest to I-81) Look for a Cuse Flag and/or 10th MTN Division Flag When: Friday, August 29th @ 1530 (3:30pm civilian time) starts, Food will be served from 1700-1830.

Menu: Creole Jambalaya w/Andouille sausage, Hofmann Snappy Grillers and German Franks, some snacks and desserts. Buffalo Chicken Wing dip, Mac & Cheese or some type of pasta salad, a few burgers, an unknown additional side, plus jello shots and chocolate covered pretzels.

Beer: Canadian Beer (LaBatts, Alexander Keith, Sleeman), American (Utica Club, Shiner Bock), others TBD
Soda: Diet and Regular Coke, Ginger Ale. Also Water.

1 Canopy/1 Table/Plates/Napkins: GoCuseCaz
1 Case Beer (bring Heater give to Mark): NorthaCuse
1 RoadTrip Grill and Cherry Poppers: Consigliere
1 Roadtrip Grill and Plates, cups, etc... JSOrange97
1 Birthday Cake JSOrange97
1 Case LaBatt's Blue Light OrangeXtreme
1 Case Mystery Beer JCuse
100 lbs of ice RRLbees
1 Case Sam Adams Oltoberfest, 12 pack Corona Light, cornbread, cherry popper peppers, table, canopy, grill w/propane and chafing trays,plates, bowls, napkins, plasticware Consigliere

Your Chefs: TexanMark + JeremyCuse (co-Head Chefs), CajunCuse, and JSOrange97

Guests: What to Bring? Bring any Beer/Soda/Water you want. Unless we ask, don't bring anything else unless we have prior coordination. Bring coolers w/ice and chairs if desired. Mark your items with your name. Folks with special dietary needs PM me to discuss.

Guests: Reply to the thread with size of your group and if you are bringing any Beer/Soda/Water (identify Quantity).

Cost: $10 to eat and drink, $5 if you bring some beer/soda. Kids 12 and under are free. Please pay one of the chefs or LincolnCuse. Please get a wrist band. More info to follow:

Attendees
TexanMark 3-4
Consigliere/CajunCuse 20
FairfaxOrange 2
CuseTroop 4
GoCuseCaz 9
OttoMets 4-6
DRBartlett 1, maybe more
SUFaninNJ 4-6
JSOrange97 7
JeremyCuse 4
Cuseregular 1-2
Cuseguy 2
Northacuse 2
rrlbees 8
dccuse 1-3
sutomcat 7 (includes OrangeOnions Clan)
kuethstheman - 2
RayinVA 4
OrangeXtreme 1-3
Cabby1 4
Obie 6-8
JCuse 2
LincolnCuse 6
HoopsUpstate 2
Jake 1

View attachment 21876
Guys my dad and i would love to go but im not sure where the lot is located. Is it across from the new cancer center in that lot? thx

kcsu said:
Guys my dad and i would love to go but im not sure where the lot is located. Is it across from the new cancer center in that lot? thx

Corner of Henry St and East Raynor. We are in the back along the tree line.

Great news...CajunCuse is doubling our order of Jambalaya! We should have enough for 100 or so folks.

Last edited: