Fine Mess Tailgate: Nova Edition | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess Tailgate: Nova Edition

Justin here. I have four tickets and plan to fill them. I will bring beer, soda,water, and 6 or so bags of ice, about 50 lbs. If more is needed let me know! I will, as always, bring an extra easy up. It will be in the jeep. Couple chairs too.

Thanks guys for coordinating all of this! It becomes a huge effort! I see no problem with the wristband idea. You should get your money back from the supplies you bought at least! In my opinion you should make a profit too for all the time of planning and cooking you do! This tailgate makes the game days so much fun!

P. S. Bringing my new custom made SU corn hole game too! Let the good times roll! Thank god football season is here!

Where: Fine Lot (back edge of the lot closest to I-81) Look for a Cuse Flag and/or 10th MTN Division Flag

We'll also be unveiling the new FINE MESS TAILGATE banner if I can figure out how to hang it!

We'll also be unveiling the new FINE MESS TAILGATE banner if I can figure out how to hang it!
I'll bring the grommet maker...we can hang with bungee cords or rope

Justin here. I have four tickets and plan to fill them. I will bring beer, soda,water, and 6 or so bags of ice, about 50 lbs. If more is needed let me know! I will, as always, bring an extra easy up. It will be in the jeep. Couple chairs too.

Thanks guys for coordinating all of this! It becomes a huge effort! I see no problem with the wristband idea. You should get your money back from the supplies you bought at least! In my opinion you should make a profit too for all the time of planning and cooking you do! This tailgate makes the game days so much fun!

P. S. Bringing my new custom made SU corn hole game too! Let the good times roll! Thank god football season is here!
Cusenewbie...do you have a West Parking Pass?

Mark to clarify my earlier post, I'll be part of a group of 4 total. We'll bring a case of water, a 6 pack of water and a 6 pack of Coke

You guys better not get CuseTroop to show up to the Orangeyes Open on Saturday with a raging hangover. He's my ringer.

I'm sorry I can't make it but am definitely looking to make at least one of these this year hopefully!

Arrghhh.. so is this closed? I havent been online all weekend, but I was planning to attend +2 (possibly up to 4). If its too full, I can always make my first appearance at the Fine Mess on another date.

Forgot to mention that I'll bring a 6-pack or growler of something tasty. Probably something local Rochester.

Forgot to mention that I'll bring a 6-pack or growler of something tasty. Probably something local Rochester.

NO Genny Cream!
image.jpg

my crew (most likely 3) will be there at 3:30 sharp and we will bring a case of something (probably Coors Light).
Cant wait.

You guys better not get CuseTroop to show up to the Orangeyes Open on Saturday with a raging hangover. He's my ringer.

I'm sorry I can't make it but am definitely looking to make at least one of these this year hopefully!

Don't worry brotha, I'll be good to go. I recover quickly... Unless we are drinking Jameson after the game.. Then i might be hurting a little

my crew (most likely 3) will be there at 3:30 sharp and we will bring a case of something (probably Coors Light).
Cant wait.
TBCuse11 made the Cut...Good thing but he is a gamer, he was ready to play on the Practice Squad Tailgate on the sidewalk.

TBCuse11 made the Cut...Good thing but he is a gamer, he was ready to play on the Practice Squad Tailgate on the sidewalk.

He could always hang out at Starbucks and gaze longingly out the window.

I have two Nova Tix to give to a good home...send me a PM. You'll have to get them at the tailgate.

this is a dumb question, but can someone just humor me? we have a parking spot right near Faegans/Varsity. Whats the best way on foot to get to the Fine Lot?

Another option is to park at ML King Elementary and walk over. I think they charge $5-10 to park. Anyone interested PM me and I'll give you the scoop.