Fine MessTailgate For 1st Round Lacrosse Game | Syracusefan.com

Fine MessTailgate For 1st Round Lacrosse Game

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Just putting everyone on notice...I expect to fire up a grill about 2 hours prior to face off. More details next week. Mostly BYOB and BYOF. Real low key...most likely in the Fine Lot unless we have a strong Westerly wind then we'll relocate to the Stadium Lot.

Chime in you can attend.

I'm planning on being there. Hopefully we have better weather this year.

Last year sucked...smart more buy us to move over to the Stadium Lot. Crossing fingers for Sunny, light winds and at least low 60's.

Just putting everyone on notice...I expect to fire up a grill about 2 hours prior to face off. More details next week. Mostly BYOB and BYOF. Real low key...most likely in the Fine Lot unless we have a strong Westerly wind then we'll relocate to the Stadium Lot.

Chime in you can attend.
I will almost surely be there. Might bring a person or two with me. Will get back to you on that.

Forecast right now is calling for a high of 59 and sunny but they are calling for rain the next day. Will be in the 60's most of that week but turns back into the 50's starting Saturday.

With all the construction still going on Fine Lot might be our best bet.

TexanMark said:
Don't think so...isn't graduation on Saturday? We always seem to play the last TV slot on Sunday.
was hoping for Friday or Saturday hate the Sunday evening game

Sunday night, probably 7pm. The women's team will play at the soccer stadium in afternoon.

Good news...long term forecast is calling for highs next Sunday in the mid/upper 70s. We'll see.

7:30PM faceoff. Long Range weather looks pretty good. Around 70 chance of some sun.

Propose a 5 to 5:30 start.

We need equipment...right now I can't bring any (staying in Cuse after the game and catching an early am Mon flight to TX).

TexanMark said:
7:30PM faceoff. Long Range weather looks pretty good. Around 70 chance of some sun. Propose a 5 to 5:30 start. We need equipment...right now I can't bring any (staying in Cuse after the game and catching an early am Mon flight to TX).

If Jeremy or Tom can bring their grill id be happy to grab some burgers and dogs

If Jeremy or Tom can bring their grill id be happy to grab some burgers and dogs

Right now I am 75% for Sunday so definitely probable. Would be happy to bring the grill if I come along with a table.

I got a new grill for Christmas. It is bigger than the old ones, more of a defensive end than a running back.

Let me know if you want the DE or the RB.

You think I should put a post on the FB Board about a tailgate?

TexanMark said:
You think I should put a post on the FB Board about a tailgate?

I think it's a good idea as a lot people over there probably don't check this board too often

I think it's a good idea as a lot people over there probably don't check this board too often

IMO, people who don't read the LAX board probably a wouldn't be attending the game anyways.

TexanMark said:
ok lets plan for 20-25. What are u bringing?

I have no problem bringing some burgers and Hoffmanns.

Do you think we will have that many people?

TexanMark said:
id guess bout 20

Picked up 16 Hoffmanns and buns

Planning to be at Fine around 530 and mark is bringing some beer

Last edited:
lincolncuse said:
Picked up 16 Hoffmanns and buns Planning to be at Fine around 530 and mark is bringing some beer
I should be there at 5 pm. Bringing burgers, soda and a grill