OrangeEyes Open Starting Time Changed to 11:30 AM, Please Arrive by 11 AM | Syracusefan.com

OrangeEyes Open Starting Time Changed to 11:30 AM, Please Arrive by 11 AM

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Update:

Foxfire has asked us to move the starting time for the tournament out to 11:30 AM, which we are going to do. We will have a shotgun start (I think we are going to end up with 8 teams). Please be sure to arrive by 11 AM so you have time to get registered, get your gifts, sign up for contests, get your team picture taken and get out to your starting hole on time.

Lastly, it is not too late to get in the tournament. We need a couple of singles to fill out a team. If you want to play, please EZ Inbox me, OrangeOnions or Cnycentralcuse ASAP.

-Tom

Here are the details...:

Where: Foxfire Golf Course Baldwinsville, NY

When: August 30th 11:30 AM

Format: Captain and Crew

Cost: $320 per team or $80 per player if you do not have a team

What: Includes 18 holes of golf at one of the top public courses in CNY, cart, a burger or dog with a soda or beer at the turn, plus this buffet dinner:

Shells w/ Family Recipe Sauce or Oven Baked Ziti w/ Mozzarella
Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
Garlic Style Salt Potatoes w/Parmesan Cheese BBQ Style Baked Beans or Fruit Salad
Oven Roasted Italian Style Chicken
Fresh Garden Salad
Also Includes Fresh Italian Bread, Butter Cups, Coffee Station and Cookies for Dessert
There is also an option for dinner only for $27.

Dinner will be hosted at the restaurant on site and will be served at approximately 4:15 PM.

There will be a silent auction with some terrific items up for bid (we are actively looking for more donated gifts/sponsors for the tournament; please contact OrangeOnions or me via EZ InBox if you can help), some special guests and more surprises.

All proceeds from the tournament will go to the Central and Western NY Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.

If you want to participate, please send your money to me ASAP via Paypal at sutomcat @ hotmail.com, along with your real name and the names of other members of your team, if you have one.

Hope to see you there.

Regards,

Tom

Last edited:
Wish I could play but that's a tough weekend and I have multiple conflicts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online