first game of the year last night and no comments | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

first game of the year last night and no comments

Zero chance you have this take if they're not on our schedule.
I don't live far from Colgate . I really hope some level of college football in New York becomes a power . Their QB worries me against T2 defense , he can throw and will take a lot of yardage on the ground when it's there to take .

OttoinGrotto said:
Zero chance you have this take if they're not on our schedule.
I do think they're top 15 in the preseason FCS poll this year to start. Not saying they're going to beat us, but as far as FCS is concerned, it's a good first game matchup. A team that won't fold or quit, but won't probably be able to match up for four quarters.

Colgate isn't as good as Villanova two years ago but they re closer to that level than they are to Rhode Island last year or Wagner three years ago. They might be on the level of Stony Brooke five years ago when they led us at halftime before we pulled away to win 28-17. And that was Nassib's senior year, when we had our best team since 2001.

Colgate isn't as good as Villanova two years ago but they re closer to that level than they are to Rhode Island last year or Wagner three years ago. They might be on the level of Stony Brooke five years ago when they led us at halftime before we pulled away to win 28-17. And that was Nassib's senior year, when we had our best team since 2001.
Stony Brook plays old school grind out football . Colgate has a much more uptempo QB pistol type offense . I think they are as good as Nova and Melville is as good as Robertson .

CousCuse said:
Stony Brook plays old school grind out football . Colgate has a much more uptempo QB pistol type offense . I think they are as good as Nova and Melville is as good as Robertson .

And we'll be much better than that 2013 team ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom