Florida State - 9 March 2014/2:00 PM - Ticket/Tailgate Planning | Syracusefan.com

Florida State - 9 March 2014/2:00 PM - Ticket/Tailgate Planning

AirForceOrange

Hall of Fame
Last Update: 1 Dec 13

This is to gauge interest. I know it is early...but want to at least get an idea if it is worth pursuing group tickets for this game.

I will definitely be going either way.

So I need to know:
1. Are you interested in going?
2. How many tickets?
3. Are you interested in tailgating? (can still do that down here in March)
4. How many parking spaces will you need?

I will update this post with information.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ticket Requests:

- AirForceOrange - 3 PAID
- realorange - 2 PAID
- JJReddawg - 6
- Deano - 4
- Quazzum69 - 2-4
- JarheadJim - 3
- Flacusian - 2
- Swish7 - 2-3
- Rossco - 2
- allcuse - 4 PAID
- Texanmark - 2 PAID
- WhiteySUe - 4 PAID

Total: 30-33

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
If I could be there, I would.
Do you happen to be near Mickey?
It's a question that might come up in my household.
Not like we haven't seen the dude 8,000,000 times. ;)

Well, the timing is right. Early spring and Florida. But I just can't commit, so I don't want to give you misleading numbers. Still would have loved to make it to FSU game.

Very early right now in the planning...just looking for some rough numbers...so dont count it out yet...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Ok...everyone should be updated...please check out the OP to ensure I have correct numbers for you and you are on the list. Thank you.

Hello guys I am new to the forum. I am currently attending FSU for grad school. I don't know if any of you have been to FSU but I can try help answer questions about the area if you guys had any questions. I also spent the past year working in the athletic ticket office down here and could help answer some questions about that as well if you had any.

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and offer some help to some fellow `Cuse fans!

OP has been updated with latest numbers/requests!!

Right now I don't have any further information on tickets, costs, etc. Will let you know when I get further info.