Floyd Little intro of Scott Shafer | Syracusefan.com

Floyd Little intro of Scott Shafer

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
I can't help but think that there were some personal digs directed at Marrone.

I dont hate Marrone... but i really love Shafer.

I can't help but think that there were some personal digs directed at Marrone.

I dont hate Marrone... but i really love Shafer.

Let's just say that Marrone and Floyd won't be inviting each other to cookouts this summer.

Is it because of the way Marrone left, or is there more to it?

im missing something I guess... :noidea:

where are the digs at marrone?

"The coach now and forever" seems to show how he feels about Scott, and maybe too about Marrone

Bring on the Orange pants, home and away and ditch the silly gray thing in favor of an orange jersey for the biggest games and I'm all in.

Also, you've got stripes across the numbers at a 44 degree angle and a symbol with interlocking 4's but you're still not going to give anybody the number 44 because it's 'retired'?

Bring on the Orange pants, home and away and ditch the silly gray thing in favor of an orange jersey for the biggest games and I'm all in.

Also, you've got stripes across the numbers at a 44 degree angle and a symbol with interlocking 4's but you're still not going to give anybody the number 44 because it's 'retired'?

If you're gonna beat a dead horse about the uniform designs, why don't you do it in the 4 other threads regarding uniforms.

If you're gonna beat a dead horse about the uniform designs, why don't you do it in the 4 other threads regarding uniforms.

This was my first post on the subject since the Destiny event and this was the first thread I'd read on the subject.

44 needs to be back... I think the main reason the new uniforms grew on me so fast was just seeing a 44 jersey in pads instead of on a fat guy in section 317.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom