For anyone who has CBS Sports channel | Syracusefan.com

For anyone who has CBS Sports channel

but that one time he said that thing!!!

It wasn't a one time thing, he can be a jerk. He's said a lot of things...he seems to try to be a smug ahole at times IMO. It's his thing, I guess. Throw in things like pissing off Webber with Jalen Rose questions that he knew would piss him off, etc. He's definitely the kind of guy who can rub people the wrong way.

By the way, I assume these are our warmups for the rest of the year. I guess we'll know tomorrow for sure.

I applaud him for that. Webber is an ass.

Regardless, it wasn't the time for that. Webber wasn't there to discuss that, and Gottlieb knew that. You don't pull that if you want to be taken seriously. Webber's in the sports media too...if he was interviewing Gottlieb(not that he would, but just pretend) and started hounding him about his credit card fraud thing from college, then Webber would look like an unprofessional ass that was trying to stir the pot. The thing is, Webber wouldn't do that because he's much better at his job than Gottlieb is at his.

By the way, I assume these are our warmups for the rest of the year. I guess we'll know tomorrow for sure.

Especially because I've been told that Pearl is in critical condition and has time measured in weeks, not months anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom