Orangeyes Daily Articles for Saturday - for Basketball | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Saturday for Basketball

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
SU News

DaJuan Coleman working hard to come back (cnycentral.com; Tamurian)

It's been bad luck two seasons in a row for a hometown favorite on the SU mens basketball team.

DaJuan Coleman, who will be a junior this season, suffered a season ending knee injury in January.

In the 2012-2013 season the Jamesville-Dewitt grad missed significant action and lost his starting spot after a different knee injury.

The latest injury is much more severe, and despite surgery 8 months ago nothing is certain when it comes to his recovery.

"We've said from the beginning that he was going to take a long rehab. He's done all that. We hope that he can run some in September. We hope that in October that he'll be active, he'll be doing stuff. We don't know what until we get there" Boeheim said.

Other

I Challenge Niko: Closest to the pin at #16 at Atunyote (cnycentral.com; Tamurian)

VERNON, NY -- This week's edition of "I Challenge Niko" takes us to the golf course.

One of the best golf courses in America.

Turning Stone's Atunyote course is one of the most pristine you'll ever see, and it's constantly given awards by presitigious golf publications like "Golf Digest"

So it was wonderful of the golf staff there to invite us to its media day where we gave it our best shot where the pros play.

Director of Grounds and Golf Matt Falvo played his 18 holes with myself and Tom Eschen, and before the round is over, he made sure he was the next contestant on "I Challenge Niko"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom