For folks, who don't read the recruiting board ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

For folks, who don't read the recruiting board ...

Odd weekend for a massive recruit visit. All the coaches will be at Turning Stone on Saturday for the Boeheim Foundation's annual Basket Ball.
It's also Mayfest

Odd weekend for a massive recruit visit. All the coaches will be at Turning Stone on Saturday for the Boeheim Foundation's annual Basket Ball.

Cto are there former players coming in for the event? It would make it even better if the recruits could meet some of them.

cto I agree, on the surface, it would appear to be an odd weekend to host this plethora of recruits. However, I think my post in my Matt Moyer thread is quite illuminating. If he's starting his drive to Syracuse at 5am on Friday morning, maybe the recruits are spending a good chunk of Friday at SU. Then they can also spend most of the day Saturday at SU, before the coaches attend the Basket Ball that night?

Regardless, it will be a busy weekend for the staff and hopefully a very fruitful one too.

cto I agree, on the surface, it would appear to be an odd weekend to host this plethora of recruits. However, I think my post in my Matt Moyer thread is quite illuminating. If he's starting his drive to Syracuse at 5am on Friday morning, maybe the recruits are spending a good chunk of Friday at SU. Then they can also spend most of the day Saturday at SU, before the coaches attend the Basket Ball that night?

Regardless, it will be a busy weekend for the staff and hopefully a very fruitful one too.

The odd part is that the current players all attend the ball AFAIK, so who will be "hosting" the recruits that evening? On second thought: nobody answer that.

The odd part is that the current players all attend the ball AFAIK, so who will be "hosting" the recruits that evening? On second thought: nobody answer that.
Zinger!