Orangeyes Daily Articles for Friday - for Football | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Friday for Football

why i take from this is a lot more bodies that should be able to help on ST that wont have to be 1st team guys

From Brett

The St. Petersburg Bowl has been renamed the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl, sources told me.

The game will remain at St. Petersburg's Tropicana Field but the bowl is removing the city’s name from the title and adding Gasparilla. That appears to be an attempt to make the bowl seem more regional for the Tampa Bay area since the annual Gasparilla Parade is held each year in Tampa.

Bad Boy Mowers has a multi-year naming rights deal with the bowl. This marks the bowl's fourth title sponsor in its nine seasons. The others: magicJack, Beef O’Brady’s and Bitcoin.

Bad Boy Mowers also recently become the naming rights sponsor for the Battle 4 Atlantis basketball tournament. The company also has had discussions about Nascar sponsorship, but ultimately wanted to get into the college football market.

This year’s game – on Dec. 21 – will feature teams from the American and Conference USA. An official news conference to announce the bowl’s new name is scheduled for Monday in St. Pete.

I loved the comment that a guy said next it will be the Big Ass Fan Bowl

More about Bad Boy Mowers Home

Just heard on Sirius that LSU's starting middle linebacker is out for at least the first game because he's "recovering from shoulder surgery". However, Neuheisel is speculating it has more to do with him not having enough credits to remain eligible as the kid didn't attend school the whole Spring semester due to "personal reasons".

New coach, new offense, new QB, starting Oline transfer (along with several others), now this. Could the stars be aligning for us? Could we have a solid chance of pulling off the upset? I predict LSU's running game will be the determining factor. Stop it and we have a great chance.

From Brett

The St. Petersburg Bowl has been renamed the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl, sources told me.

The game will remain at St. Petersburg's Tropicana Field but the bowl is removing the city’s name from the title and adding Gasparilla. That appears to be an attempt to make the bowl seem more regional for the Tampa Bay area since the annual Gasparilla Parade is held each year in Tampa.

Bad Boy Mowers has a multi-year naming rights deal with the bowl. This marks the bowl's fourth title sponsor in its nine seasons. The others: magicJack, Beef O’Brady’s and Bitcoin.

Bad Boy Mowers also recently become the naming rights sponsor for the Battle 4 Atlantis basketball tournament. The company also has had discussions about Nascar sponsorship, but ultimately wanted to get into the college football market.

This year’s game – on Dec. 21 – will feature teams from the American and Conference USA. An official news conference to announce the bowl’s new name is scheduled for Monday in St. Pete.

I loved the comment that a guy said next it will be the Big Ass Fan Bowl

More about Bad Boy Mowers Home
Kentucky based Big Ass Fans offers factory tours to mechanical engineers and architects that specify their products including a bourbon and whiskey distillery tour.
That could be a fun game.

Last edited: