For the first time all year we ran the ball | Syracusefan.com

For the first time all year we ran the ball

upperdeck

Living Legend
and the offense went crazy.. we cant possibly run it worse than last year. hopefully we add a couple RB with some power and the oline, that most of which should never have been on the field, gets bigger and we add several bodies to the equation who have had a year to learn the system.

if we find a HR threat on the outside, we have now shown the system works with 2 QBs and thats a great sign. It hopefully means that going forward the drop off isnt so great from the #1 - #3-4.

we need a t-shirt. "It starts game 4-6"

Seems like we went back to the swing passes as well. We didnt try many of those v clemson fsu nc state... at least from my pov

it was much better play calling, and the oline break downs were really limited. Much better at getting the ball out on time by the QB. It could be that 3 games of starting it started to slow down a bit for him.

Seems like we went back to the swing passes as well. We didnt try many of those v clemson fsu nc state... at least from my pov
Clemson played press covered and took away the quick game. Notbtoo many have the talent to do that.

Clemson played press covered and took away the quick game. Notbtoo many have the talent to do that.

agreed. i was looking beyond clemson but thats a good point.

I wonder if that's part of the reason to go with Wilson that game. He throws that long ball with a touch more accuracy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom