Class of 2017 - For what it's worth part 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 For what it's worth part 2

So...umm, about that verbal he gave gmac. I trust what OP has said and is only relaying info they hear, but everyone knows Francis knows all when it comes to inside of cuse recruiting. For that reason, I don't believe anything till it's official.

So, Coming from a guy who has worked in Academic Student Athlete Support for a major D1 school, I was never assigned an incoming student athlete before admission letters for the following year were sent out or LOIs were assigned.

Also - my friends who work in ASPA on the hill have never had that done either.

Not trying to discount any info - but just thought I would provide some insight from my end.

Everything still ran through Ulis tho. Murray and Briscoe both had to play out of position and off the ball because Ulis had the keys from Cal to be man. He's basically promising Q that he'll be the main guy handling the rock.
That was Ulis's sophomore year. He had to share PG with a Harrison twin his frosh year. And that may have cost Cal a championship.

No commitment to SU has been made at the moment. UK is a legit threat to steal him from us. I still think that we'll get him, but his recent visits to SU didn't give people the feeling that he was a lock to come like previous trips.
Uh dammit! If Cal steals him, we're gonna have words.

That's about 1000% better than ours. What is going on with recruiting?
Simple. We have an unproven fisherman casting nets... with a soon-to-be unproven captain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom