Foster Injury? | Syracusefan.com

Foster Injury?

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Did anyone see him get hurt? Apparently he got hurt in the second quarter left the game and did not return

Missed him getting hurt, but Rodney had his named called alot in the 2nd half today. And for good reasons btw. Great win today and we just have to keep moving forward, one week at a time

Yeah but watching Martin play safety makes my eyes hurt. He was super tired and really lazy. Kid does not want to hit anyone at all. He knows when it's a run play but sits back and waits for backs to get to his level instead of coming down hill and making a play. Ellison isn't the best in pass game but damn he has to be better than Martin. Terrible effort from him yesterday. He will grade really low, watch.

It also meant that Ellison got some run.

I couldn't care less that Ellison is small. He's one of my favorite players and outside of a few lapses last year, he played extremely well. I wish we'd find a way to proactively get him on the field more.

Playmaker.

I saw he was out for a good chunk but didnt actually see him get hurt. we rotate so many safeties i cant keep track

I agree about Ellison. Kid has balls of steal. I seen games last year where announcers called his name for tackles 4 or 5 times in a row. I think he is a smaller Cordy. Same mentality.

Yeah but watching Martin play safety makes my eyes hurt. He was super tired and really lazy. Kid does not want to hit anyone at all. He knows when it's a run play but sits back and waits for backs to get to his level instead of coming down hill and making a play. Ellison isn't the best in pass game but damn he has to be better than Martin. Terrible effort from him yesterday. He will grade really low, watch.

Martin near destroyed their WR on a hit. Had another solid hit that saved a TD later.

He’s not shy about contact, has range, and size with cover skills. He’s new to the position.

We’ll see how he grades out.

Maybe he was just tired then in 4th quarter. That's when I really watched just him. Rewatch again and let me know what u think.

Also didn't see him get hurt. EF was sitting in front of me after he came off the field though, and it looked like he was breathing heavily like he got the wind knocked out of him, or that he has asthma. I kind of assumed he would go back in, but I guess he didn't. The staff was asking him questions while he was sitting down, but didn't appear to be poking or prodding anywhere.

Just wanted to follow up - no snark or disrespect - just FYI:

"Junior quarterback Eric Dungey, senior linebacker Parris Bennett and redshirt senior free safety Jordan Martin all earned marks placing them in the top 25 at their position for Week 6, among Football Bowl Subdivision players.

Jordan Martin (84.3, 24th among FBS Ss): A graduate transfer from Toledo, Martin struggled in past weeks with angles and tackling. On Saturday, he fulfilled his promise to be better. The rangy defensive back finished with six tackles (one missed) and two pass break-ups, garnering an 86.5 grade in coverage."

3 Syracuse football players earn top-25 FBS positional grades for Week 6 (PFF)

who does this grading ? is someone watching every game every player to create these grades?

Just wanted to follow up - no snark or disrespect - just FYI:

"Junior quarterback Eric Dungey, senior linebacker Parris Bennett and redshirt senior free safety Jordan Martin all earned marks placing them in the top 25 at their position for Week 6, among Football Bowl Subdivision players.

Jordan Martin (84.3, 24th among FBS Ss): A graduate transfer from Toledo, Martin struggled in past weeks with angles and tackling. On Saturday, he fulfilled his promise to be better. The rangy defensive back finished with six tackles (one missed) and two pass break-ups, garnering an 86.5 grade in coverage."

3 Syracuse football players earn top-25 FBS positional grades for Week 6 (PFF)
I have to rewatch it cuz in 4th quarter he was slow and lazy. U dont haveto worry either cuz if im wrongim wrong. I admit it. Just cant believe it. Thank u.

Martin near destroyed their WR on a hit. Had another solid hit that saved a TD later.

He’s not shy about contact, has range, and size with cover skills. He’s new to the position.

We’ll see how he grades out.
loved that hit, crushed him good. Raiders style from the 70's

I have to rewatch it cuz in 4th quarter he was slow and lazy. U dont haveto worry either cuz if im wrongim wrong. I admit it. Just cant believe it. Thank u.

You bet. I just was reading that article and it popped up form my drunken memory lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom