Found in my parents basement...... | Syracusefan.com

Found in my parents basement......

poc44

Scout Team
image.jpeg
pay no attention to why the actual paper was late.....I can explain.

Were you homeschooled?

Ha I don't know if this is a cut on me or not lol. I wasn't homeschooled if I was i wouldn't have gotten out of first grade....my mom hated me (kidding she loved her only son)

Ha I don't know if this is a cut on me or not lol. I wasn't homeschooled if I was i wouldn't have gotten out of first grade...my mom hated me (kidding she loved her only son)
It had better not have been a cut lol. I was homeschooled K-12. Great experience. Doesn't mean its for everyone--I'm not homeschooling my kids, but for many, it's a great option.

Exactly. I thought we might be headed in the John Wayne Gacy direction.
Agreed. That's what I noticed first also. Also is that a homemade tribe called quest poster? And is the coffee also from childhood? Theres a lot going on here.

Agreed. That's what I noticed first also. Also is that a homemade tribe called quest poster? And is the coffee also from childhood? Theres a lot going on here.
I'm curious about what appears to be an eggshell with an SU logo. The mask is also a bit creepy.

I'm curious about what appears to be an eggshell with an SU logo. The mask is also a bit creepy.
Do you think these are all clues to the crime? Is the cracked egg a metaphor?

Do you think these are all clues to the crime? Is the cracked egg a metaphor?
I like poc44 and am willing to forget I ever saw that photograph.

It had better not have been a cut lol. I was homeschooled K-12. Great experience. Doesn't mean its for everyone--I'm not homeschooling my kids, but for many, it's a great option.
If you were homeschooled K-12 in the Syracuse area, and we are roughly the same age (I have no idea) it's likely we know each other... Or at least family names

If you were homeschooled K-12 in the Syracuse area, and we are roughly the same age (I have no idea) it's likely we know each other... Or at least family names
Rochester area. So less likely. And I was born in 1988

2 of my favorite things...Syracuse And Tribe...

Left my paper in my parents' basement
I gotta get, I got-got ta get it

The eggshell has a Syracuse logo. My older sister is an artist and she made me an Easter egg with the logo drawn on it so I kept it. The suspension was related to me play indoor hockey is gym class and I fought some kid during the game and got suspended and broke my hand in the process and missed my basketball playoffs that year.

Can't wait for the new tribe album to come out.....

And the paper I was able to finally read today and my assessment and scouting reports on Syracuse players were amateur at best....watch out dicky v.

I also found another paper named "the downfall of duke" which was about me time traveling back to block the shot for Kentucky so duke never won that game and the world was alright again. I went on to play for the Bulls......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom