Francis has new Podcast | Syracusefan.com

Francis has new Podcast

Well, looks like I have my lunch plans wrapped up then. :)
-Thats-gold-jerry-Gold-GIF.gif

pearl31 said:
yep, just listened. Francis makes a good point for sure about JB and his recruiting um, er, desire - but I also think JB has become a guru at reading the tea leaves with these kids... but yeah, maybe Hop and GM can go fullcourt on Duvall and somehow lure him in

Already seems like they're backing off based on the upcoming Green visit. There might not be a scholarship available in a few weeks.

Yes. Can't just settle for early commitments and expect to land elite prospects if you aren't going to grind later in the process.

Wasn't sure where else to put this. And I don't want to blow up his spot. But keep Francis in your thoughts tonight. He just tweeted that he lost his dad today.

Wasn't sure where else to put this. And I don't want to blow up his spot. But keep Francis in your thoughts tonight. He just tweeted that he lost his dad today.

Very sad news. Condolences to Francis. I'm very close to my parents. Based on how Francis treats other people, his dad must have been a great man and role model.

Not sure you read the board anymore but my deepest condolences to you Francis on your loss. Hang in there, your friends are thinking about you...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom