Francis new podcast | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Francis new podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otto's World: Otto's World Podcast Episode 18
New pod. Discussing how the Quade Green recruitment really went down. The aftermath and what SU needs to do moving forward. Nothing but heat and real talk in this one.
images.jpeg

Last edited:
Great Pod! Thanks!......he was trolling SU, enough said, move on. Lets get a shooter and Howards backup and all should be good! Might put some pressure on getting a 2018 pg but thats nothing new, almost every year SU might need a new pg recruit. No biggy

Otto's World: Otto's World Podcast Episode 18
New pod. Discussing how the Quade Green recruitment really went down. The aftermath and what SU needs to do moving forward. Nothing but heat and real talk in this one.
View attachment 82780

Phenomenal. Just listened to it. Love your take on where the staff needs to go from here.

For those who've never experienced a Francis podcast, do yourself a favor and MAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN. This content is unbelievable, insightful, and entertaining. And it comes from the perspective of somebody who knows what the F they are talking about.

THANK YOU, Francis!!!!

Just awesome work, Francis. I have so much appreciation for the time and effort you put into these. Heck the pod is probably the easy part, it's being plugged in and following all this stuff week in and week out that is so impressive.

I do have a question for you: have you gotten any feel as to why Cam Reddish still doesn't have a Cuse offer? I was reminded of it as you were talking about Howard Washington. Basically, Cam is going into that same category - a guy who has been around and they are clearly aware of but they don't offer.

Phenomenal. Just listened to it. Love your take on where the staff needs to go from here.

For those who've never experienced a Francis podcast, do yourself a favor and MAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN. This content is unbelievable, insightful, and entertaining. And it comes from the perspective of somebody who knows what the F they are talking about.

THANK YOU, Francis!!!!
Much respect, RF. Appreciate the kind words.

Just awesome work, Francis. I have so much appreciation for the time and effort you put into these. Heck the pod is probably the easy part, it's being plugged in and following all this stuff week in and week out that is so impressive.

I do have a question for you: have you gotten any feel as to why Cam Reddish still doesn't have a Cuse offer? I was reminded of it as you were talking about Howard Washington. Basically, Cam is going into that same category - a guy who has been around and they are clearly aware of but they don't offer.
Class of 2018 - SF Cameron Reddish (PA) Offered by Syracuse

Amen, brother. I'm not sure how many are of aware of this, but Dean has pretty much been the Man since his coverage of Julius Hodge for this Board while Dean was still in HS!

Whoever is not aware of this must not have spent much time reading this recruiting board.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.