Francis new podcast | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Francis new podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is! We share the same surname.

That was the name of the hated(welll for a portion) wife of Walt White on Breaking Bad, was it not? lol

EDIT: still SMH that nobody other than myself marvels at the difference of the online and podcast personalities of this man. I was totally shocked, if i recall correctly!

aG1VShyh.jpg
Getting me through the awful construction and traffic. Killing it Francis. Thank you for what you do.
Appreciate that my man. Glad I can entertain you during the traffic. Thank goodness our team has made things relevant now to spark some excitement.

Gave you a shout out on it. Team definitely deserves our respect and attention now. Hopefully the new inspired play continues the rest of the way.
Thanks for the shout out my man you speak the truth and I am communicating to all about your pods from the very beginning of this thread last year and in other text messages around my social circle friends and family

That was the name of the hated(welll for a portion) wife of Walt White on Breaking Bad, was it not? lol

EDIT: still SMH that nobody other than myself marvels at the difference of the online and podcast personalities of this man. I was totally shocked, if i recall correctly!
What's so shocking?

Great job, as always. Sounds like the Duarte and Ayala situations will be muddy for quite a while, unfortunately.

If this is the case, is there a right answer on what to do in the short term to build our roster?

If this is the case, is there a right answer on what to do in the short term to build our roster?

I'm not sure why we haven't offered Howard Washington. It'd be nice to be sure we will have a point guard next year.

I'm not sure why we haven't offered Howard Washington. It'd be nice to be sure we will have a point guard next year.
Is he the guy that really wants to be at Syracuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.